- 2400 watts bridged or 775 watts dual output at 4 ohms – power to fill any venue
- Peakx™ limiter lets you maximise your output without fear of clipping
- PureBand™ filters offer precise control of your crossovers for any speaker configuration
- Variable input sensitivity at 1.4 Vrms or 0.775 Vrms caters to a variety of sound sources
Perfect your sound for any venue
Crown XLS DriveCore 2 amplifiers now offer a bandpass filter on each channel in addition to the previous low and high pass filters, enabling more precise DSP crossover tuning, loudspeaker matching and system EQ capability. All models allow the front-panel LED indicators (except the clip and thermal indicators) to be turned off if desired, reducing distraction in dark venues. All the amplifiers have selectable input sensitivity of either 1.4 Vrms or .775 Vrms, facilitating their use in a wider variety of applications and enabling the amplifiers to be driven at full power.
XLS DriveCore 2 amplifiers now offer a remote power trigger function, to turn the amp on and off from a distance. The amplifiers also feature a display sleep mode that turns the display lighting off after a specified time. All models provide a security setting that disables the front-panel menu buttons; the menu is locked and unlocked by entering a simple button combination. In addition, a system reset function enables all factory settings to be restored.
A powerful core for any speaker system
The XLS-2502 incorporates Crown’s proprietary DriveCore Class D amplifier design, which is the size of a postage stamp yet combines the amplifier driver stage into the power output stage along with additional audio-signal functions to provide remarkably efficient, cool-running operation that conforms to HARMAN International’s GreenEdge™ environmental initiative.
Crown XLS DriveCore 2 amplifiers can power 8- 4- or 2-ohm loads and can be bridged for 8- or 4-ohm mono operation. Additional features include Peakx™ limiters that deliver maximum output while protecting the speakers; balanced XLR, 1/4-inch and RCA inputs; touch proof binding post and Speakon® outputs and more.
- PureBand™ crossover system gives precise control of sound splits for any speaker combination
- Peakx™ limiters let you maximise your output without worrying about clipping
- Selectable input sensitivity at either 1.4 Vrms or 0.775 Vrms caters to a variety of sound sources
- Class D amplification is highly efficient without sacrificing sound quality
- Security settings and remote control connector give peace of mind and ease of use
- Sensitivity: 1.4 Vrms
- Frequency Response: +0dB, -1dB
- Signal to Noise: >103dB (at .775Vrms, 6dB lower)
- Intermodulation Distortion: <0.3%
- Damping Factor: > 200
- THD: < 0.5%
- At 1kHz: > 85dB
- At 20kHz: > 55dB
- Dimensions: 19” (48.3 cm) x 3.5” (8.9 cm) x 10.7” (21.2 cm)
- Weight: 10.8 lbs (4.9 kgs)