Drawing on decades of experience in the design an manufacturing of highly efficient and powerful amplifiers, Powersoft present the new T series.
The T304 is a very flexible and cost effective 4 channel amplifier platform loudspeaker processor. It features advanced DSP and protections systems, multiple input options and high quality digital converters.
All models in this T Series from Powersoft deliver the same high peak voltage allowing high SPL with single 8/16 ohm cabinets. The high voltage is also good for sharing power between the channels for applications such as bi-amped loudspeakers or subwoofers with passive tops.
This amplifier features input via Dante, AES3 and analog. The Dante and AES3 solutions are optimized for daisy-chained distribution of 2-channel audio for distribution to many amplifiers without the need for external switches/repeaters/ splitters. A simple Dante system has a daisy chain with the mixing console at one end and a WiFi access point at the other end and the amplifiers in-between.
- The loudspeaker processing sets a new benchmark for cost-effective amplification for small and medium sized systems and stage monitors.
- Full control with a PC running Armonía where it can be in mixed groups with advanced EQ together with other Powersoft products.
- Control from the front panel display for preset recall (also per output), gain, delay, mute. This makes it very easy to use for small systems in a rental company. The display also shows the available headroom with easy to read numbers in dB as well as other status monitoring.
- Web app. Use any device with a browser (e.g. a tablet) and access the amplifier via an external WiFi access point to control EQ etc.
- Group controllable advanced EQ with raised cosine filters
- Large preset library
- Preset compatibility with X Series
- Very long FIR filters (42.6 ms)
- Control and monitoring through ArmoníaPlus
|Number of channels||4|
|Output power||Single channel mode||Bridge mode|
|2 Ω||4 Ω||8 Ω||4 Ω||8 Ω|
|750 W||750 W||750 W||1500W||1500W|
|Max output voltage / current||145 Vpeak / 50 Apeak|
|AC Main Power|
|Power supply||Universal, regulated switch mode|
|Nominal power requirement||100-240 V ±10%, 50-60 Hz|
|Operating voltage||90 V – 264 V|
|Power consuption**||115 V||230 V|
|Idle||32 W||32 W|
|1/8 of max output power @ 4 Ω||532 W||4.7 A||525 W||2.7 A|
|Operating temperature range||0° – 45° C – 32° – 113° F|
|Thermal dissipation**||115 V||230 V|
|1/8 of max output power @ 4 Ω||537 BTU/h||135.3 kcal/h||512 BTU/h||129.0 kcal/h|
|Frequency response||20 Hz – 20 kHz (±0.5 dB) @ 1 W, 8 Ω|
|S/N ratio||> 110 dB (20 Hz – 20 kHz, A weighted)|
|THD+N||< 0.1% (typical < 0.5%)|
|IMD||< 0.1% (typical < 0.5%)|
|Input impedance||20 kΩ balanced|
|AD Converter||24 Bit Tandem™ @ 48 kHz 125 dB-A Dynamic Range – 0.005% THD+N|
|DA Converter||224 Bit Tandem™ @ 48 kHz 125 dB-A Dynamic Range – 0.003% THD+N|
|Memory/presets||256 MB (RAM) plus 512 MB flash for presets /|
|Input equalizer||Raised-cosine, custom FIR, parametric IIR: peaking, hi/lo-shelving, all-pass, band-pass, band-stop, hi/lo-pass|
|Crossover||linear phase (FIR), Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel: 6 dB/oct to 48 dB/oct (IIR)|
|Delay||2 s (input) + 100 ms (output) for time alignment|
|Limiters||TruePower™, RMS voltage, RMS current, Peak limiter|
|Damping control||Active DampingControl™ and LiveImpedance™ measurement|
|Indicators and Controllers||8 x Push-button – Setting operating parameters
1 x Display – Settings and monitoring
1 x Power switch –
|AC main||1 x IEC C20 connector – 20 A max (region-specific power cord provided)|
|Audio signal input||4 x XLR – Signal input|
|Loudspeakers||2 x speakON – Neutrik NL4MD|
|Network/data||1 x Rj45 socket – RS485 data connection (non-DSP version)
1 x Rj45 socket – DANTE®
|Dimensions (L x H x W)||484 mm x 44.5 mm x 405 mm (19.1 in x 1.8 in x 16.0 in)|
|Weight||7.1 kg (15.7 lb)|