- Complete production studio for webcasting with a smartphone or tablet
- Combination of hardware interface with interactive app
- Connect smartphone cameras with professional microphones
- In-app editing and compatible with major streaming platforms
Plug in and start recording
Thanks to the plug and play functionality of the GO:LIVECAST, you can access the full range of features immediately after connecting your smartphone device. A built-in microphone is instantly accessible, capable of capturing pristine, record ready audio. This is paired with an onboard reverb effect for musical recordings. Alternatively, an XLR input and preamp can be used to plug any microphone into the GO:LIVECAST. This includes condenser microphones which utilise the 48V phantom power. The inputs are completed with a stereo line input for adding a guitar preamp, mixer, or other sound sources.
An app full of features
The GO:LIVECAST app offers intuitive features that make it easy to bring premium production quality to your web shows. Within the app, create personalised libraries for music, sound effects, photos, and videos, or start creating with a variety of pre-installed options. Custom titles and text can also be placed on recordings without the need for external hardware and software. Media elements for different shows can be stored in Live Sets, all prepared for when it’s time to go live.
Connect to popular streaming platforms
The GO:LIVECAST can log into various streaming platforms, including Facebook Live, Twitch, YouTube and more. From there, simply select the videos destination and away you go! It’s even possible to see all the comments from viewers within the GO:LIVECAST app.
A studio at your fingertips
The GO:LIVECAST hardware features a range of customisable controls that puts an entire studio in the palm of your hand. With the hardware, it’s easy to control behind the scenes of your video whilst still engaging with your viewers. Controls can be assigned to start broadcasting, play music, display titles, launch photos and videos. The various knobs of the hardware GO:LIVECAST can be used to subtly adjust microphone and media levels, and mute functions ensure the audience only hear what you intend them too.
Get the best from your smartphones camera
Smartphones have made huge strides with their camera technology in recent years. The GO:LIVECAST helps you enjoy the full benefits of this, allowing you to choose between front and rear cameras from within the app. Other features include automatic portrait/landscape mode and in-camera mirroring display. This ensures you can moderate the audience’s perspective without leaving the GO:LIVECAST app. To really impress audiences, connect a second camera via Wi-Fi for a second perspective. This can then be switched with one-touch or operated in split-screen mode.
- A complete pro-production studio for webcasting with a smartphone or tablet
- Compatible with Twitch, Facebook Live, YouTube, and other major streaming platforms
- Integrated system combining a compact desktop hardware interface with an interactive app
- Control smartphone cameras connect professional mics, trigger media, and adjust levels as you stream with intuitive, hands-on controls
- Large, customizable media libraries for onscreen titles, music, videos, photos, and sound effects
- Three microphone input options for great vocal sound: Onboard microphone with reverb effect, XLR input with phantom power and combo jack plus ability to use the microphone on your headphones
- Headphone jack for sound monitoring
- Line input for connecting a musical instrument, mixer, or other external audio device
- Check viewer comments directly in the app while streaming
- Add a second smartphone camera via wi-fi and switch camera views with the hardware or app
- Skin filter, in-camera mirroring, automatic portrait/landscape switching, and more
- Product code: GO:LIVECAST
- MIC jack: Combo type (XLR, 1/4-inch TRS phone, phantom power DC 48 V, 6 mA max.)
- LINE IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- HEADPHONE/HEADSET jack: Stereo Miniature phone type (Stereo, CTIA)
- USB POWER port: USB Micro-B type
- USB SMARTPHONE port: USB Micro-B type
- MIC knob
- PAD knob
- LINE IN knob
- HEADPHONE knob
- Indicator: POWER indicator
- Current Draw: 330 mA
- Dimensions: 107 (W) x 138 (D) x 53 (H) mm
- Weight: 180 g
- Product code: GO:LIVECAST