- Capture High Quality, Live Audio For Your Smartphone Videos
- No Batteries Required – Compact & Portable
- Connect 5 Different Sound Sources
- Ultra Clean Stereo Digital Audio With No Background Noise
- Connection Cables For iOS & Android Devices Included
Simple & High Quality Soundtracks
It’s easy to capture videos to share and promote your music but it’s harder to ensure the audio is high quality. It’s typically involved complicated and time consuming processes in post production but with the Roland GO:MIXER you don’t need to worry about any of that. Capture your performances in the moment with plug and play convenience.
5 Sound Sources
Roland’s Go:Mixer allows you to combine five sources at once including vocal mic, guitar, stereo keyboard and two stereo line-level devices (such as music players, drum machines etc.). Simply, set up your best live mix whilst monitoring the sound.
Share Your Best Music
If you want to be noticed for the right reasons, you need good quality sound to go with those videos. Ultra clean stereo digital audio with no background noise will really show you in your best light.
The GO:MIXER measures just 95mm/3.75 inches and 26 mm/1.1 inches deep so it’s perfect for mobile use and can be kept with you in case inspiration or performance opportunities strike. No batteries are needed as it’s powered by your smartphone
Sing Along Function
If you’re a vocalist you’ll benefit from the Roland GO:MIXER’s ability to reduce the volume of the main vocal in any song. Simply connect a music player and use the Center Cancel function.
Ideal For Vloggers
It’s not all about music. If you’re a video blogger you will still benefit from having higher quality, professional sound. With the ability to mix narration, bumper music and other sources live with pristine audio, GO:MIXER lets you produce great-sounding videos quickly and efficiently.
- Palm-sized audio mixer for smartphones
- Ideal for both desktop and mobile use
- Multiple inputs—connect a mic, musical instruments, and media players
- Plug and play—ready for immediate use right out of the box
- Connection cables for iOS (Lightning) and Android (USB) devices included
- Powered from the smartphone connection; no batteries or AC adapter required
- Center Cancel function for karaoke-style singing
Please note: the Roland GO:MIXER sends a stereo audio signal from its USB output. However, some Android smartphones may automatically convert the signal to mono.