The NEO d+ cable assortment offers musicians, DJs, producers, sound engineers and sound designers with professional demands a very high sound quality. The oxygen-free copper cable guarantees minimal transmission losses and high sound quality for professional demands. In addition, the flat design of the cables prevents signal distortions caused by interference.
The d+ class B series consists of six different cable types, each in up to 5 available lengths, and a modern, sophisticated design that is second to none. Audio engineers, producers, musicians and DJ’s with the demand for reliable and high quality cabling cannot get around the new d+ class B series.
- USB 2.0 (HI-Speed) Class-B cable.
- Hi-Speed data transfer with max. 480Mbps
- Connection type: USB type-C to USB type-B
- Terminal blocks with 24k gold plated bronze alloy
- Sheathing made of thermoplastic elastomers (PVC)
- Designed for musicians, DJs, producers, sound engineers and sound designers with professional requirements
- interference-free data transmission and electromagnetic noise reduced by double shielding (tinned wire surface + aluminium tape) and the twisted pair structure
- Conductor with 23AWG/30AWG silver plated OFC (oxygen free copper)
- An aluminium outer jacket with a structure of PBT and 30% fibreglass ensures frequency stable and high quality recordings and playback.
|Connection of cable 2:||1x USB-B|
|Connection of cable 1:||1x USB-C|