- Evolution of Pioneer’s professional NXS line-up continues
- Packed with new technology including a full colour LCD screen
- Also includes Beat Divide and four-deck Beat Sync
- Gives you the ability to play sets from your smartphone
- Prepare amazing sets and playlists on any device
- Comes with Pioneer Rekordbox Music Management Software
The evolution of Pioneer’s professional NXS line-up continues, with the addition of the CDJ-900NXS digital player. The latest player builds on the success of its predecessor, the CDJ-900, plus it’s packed with new technology including a full colour LCD screen, Beat Divide, four-deck Beat Sync and the ability to play sets from a smartphone.
The CDJ-900NXS comes with Pioneer rekordbox™ music management software for PC/Mac and a free download of the rekordbox app for smartphones and tablets. DJs can then prepare amazing sets and playlists on any device, and load them onto the CDJ-900NXS via USB or Wi-Fi – so their music library is on hand wherever they are. The Pro DJ Link enables DJs to share one source with up to four decks via LAN cable.
The CDJ-900NXS boasts Pioneer’s a high resolution screen, giving DJs a quick and instant view of the Wave Display and Wave Zoom and the ability to view and edit rekordbox beatgrids. Like the top-flight CDJ-2000NXS, the CDJ-900NXS features even more intuitive browsing with the option to see tracks in list, artwork and custom views. Plus mixing tools such as Beat Countdown and Phase Meter can be pre-set in rekordbox for easy viewing during performance.
The old Auto Beat Loop function has been replaced with Beat Divide and Slip Loop: two new functions that make it easier to drastically alter the rhythm and add micro edits, knowing the breakdowns and drops will come when expected.
With Beat Divide, DJs can use the familiar beat buttons to divide each beat by the timing selected and roll the first chunk around in a loop to give a staccato effect that changes with each beat and bar of the track. Engaging Slip Mode transforms the same controls to command a Slip Loop effect, for even more creative expression. This is all in addition to loop functions inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS: Loop, Loop Cutter, Loop Edit and Active Loop.
Other features inherited from the CDJ-2000NXS include a four-deck Beat Sync, to automatically sync the BPM of tracks to the master deck, and a dedicated Quantize button, for instant access to Quantized loops, cues and effects. Add to that Active Loop, My Settings, harmonic Key Analysis Indicator, and the stylish, robust build expected of Pioneer pro-DJ products, and the CDJ-900NXS is a performance force of nature.
- Improved browsing
- Full Colour LCD Screen
- Wave Zoom
- Beat Countdown
- Phase Meter
- Key Analysis Indicator
- Beat Divide
- Slip Mode
- Improved Quantize
- Beat Sync
- Active Loop
- Compatible with Rekordbox Tracks loaded via USB or Wi-Fi Connection
- Playable media: iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Android phone/Android Tablet, etc. USB storage devices: (flash memory/HDD, etc.) Computers: (Mac/Windows PC), Audio CD, CD-R/RW
- Playable file: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, (rekordbox™ for iOS supports MP3 and AAC only)
- USB storage support: FAT, FAT32, HFS+
- Frequency response: 4 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- S/N radio: 115 dB or more
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.003% or less
- USB ports: USB A port x 1, USB B port x 1
- Audio output ports: AUDIO OUT (RCA) x 1, DIGITAL OUT(coaxial)x 1
- Other ports: LAN(100 Base-TX)x 1, CONTROL (f3.5 mm) x 1
- Audio output voltage: 2.0 Vrms
- Power: AC 100-240 V (50 Hz/60 Hz)
- Electricity consumption: 33 W
- Max external dimension (W x D x H): 320 x 401.8 x 105.5 mm
- Weight: 4.3 kg