ENHANCED JOG WHEELS WITH REAL-TIME DISPLAYS
Boasting sleek, touch-sensitive gun metal platters and high profile rims, the enhanced jog wheel design of the Mixon 8 Pro allows you to control your music precisely. And thanks to the new vivid on-jog displays, DJs are kept well informed with real-time track information, including virtual needle illumination, a playhead position indicator, and track time remaining or elapsed.
FOUR FX PADDLES FOR INSTANT EFFECTS
As an industry first, the Mixon 8 Pro features 4 sturdy onboard FX Paddles, providing instant tactile control of all your effects. Each channel also has a 3-band EQ and dedicated sound colour filters to shape your music even more (LPF/HPF).
STAND-ALONE MIXER INSIDE
The powerful inbuilt standalone mixer with independent level meters for inputs and outputs gives you flexible connections to either turntables or media players so you can mix digital and analogue sources simultaneously (2x Phono/4x Line). For even more convenience, you can also route the dual Mic inputs (XLR/Jack) with dedicated talk-over functions into the mixer channels to perfectly EQ your live vocals with onboard controls.
2x AUDIO INTERFACES WITH USB-C
The dual USB audio interface of the Mixon 8 Pro provides easy connection for 2 laptops or an iPad (1x USB-B, 1x USB-C/USB-B switch) facilitating absolutely seamless handover between DJs. As another industry first, the Mixon 8 Pro offers USB-C device support for new generation Apple iPads and MacBooks (incl. power delivery support) with 24-bit characteristics for superior audio quality with low latency.
XXL PERFORMANCE MODE SECTION
The spacious performance area of the Mixon 8 Pro comfortably gives you access to 8 colour-coded performance modes, including several software exclusives – with all the tools you need to maximise your mixing (Hot Cue, Loop Roll, Saved Loop, Sampler, Pitch Play², Saved Flip³, Slicer, Scratch Bank, Looper Mode, Neural Mix™ Mode, Touch FX)⁴. The 16 large drum pads (30×30 mm) feature vibrant multi-coloured backlit LEDs which adapt to your choice of performance mode, and their velocity-sensitive technology allows for levels of expression according to how hard they are hit.
SERATO DJ PRO AND DJAY PRO AI COMPATIBILITY
The Reloop Mixon 8 Pro has been developed from the ground up to provide the smoothest connectivity and software integration possible, straight from the box. With its Plug ’n’ Play technology, your choice of Serato DJ Pro or Algoriddim djay Pro AI is instantly unlocked for immediate DJing with up to 4 decks simultaneously. This multi-platform support gives you the flexibility to seamlessly mix with different software, devices, and platforms on PC, MacOS, iPadOS, or iOS. Included in the industry leading software are exclusive performance modes, such as Scratch Bank support for Serato to instantly access scratch tools, and Neural Mix™ AI technology for djay Pro AI to isolate vocals, drums, and instruments in real time.
Also, the Reloop Mixon 8 Pro includes extensive Neural Mix™ controls for pad as well as EQ mode. By using a simple switch on the controller, users can instantly turn the EQ knobs or the FX unit into dedicated Neural Mix™ controls, allowing to isolate drums, instruments, and vocals in real-time, thus fully exploiting Algoriddim’s AI-powered technology.
DVS AND MUSIC STREAMING SUPPORT
As a successor to the popular Mixon 4, the new Mixon 8 Pro was redesigned to also support DVS (Digital Vinyl System), integrating turntables and allowing full hands-on control of your music via digital vinyl⁵. Thanks to integration of popular streaming services such as Tidal¹, Soundcloud¹, Beatport Link¹ or Beatsource Link¹, both software solutions offer instant access to stream and mix with over 30 million tracks in real time.
PROFESSIONAL HARDWARE LAYOUT AND CONTROLS
The intuitive club-ready layout with ultra-glide high resolution faders (100 mm) allows precise tempo adjustments for smooth blends. In addition to a fully optimised crossfader for fast, sharp cuts, the new advanced Loop section features a shift layer and LED bar to show the current loop length, which can easily be halved or doubled via the dedicated control buttons. With Slip Mode activated, the track playing can be manipulated with loops or scratches without interrupting the flow of the music, providing endless live remix possibilities. Furthermore, to stay informed in the mix, each deck is equipped with Time Mode buttons to easily toggle between elapsed and remaining track time.
PREMIUM-BUILD QUALITY WITH INTEGRATED IPAD DOCKING STATION
The Mixon 8 Pro combines a sturdy build featuring metal panels with a sophisticated finish and a redesigned layout for ergonomic workflows. The all-new metallic-touch transport buttons also offer improved haptics and responsiveness. Users of djay Pro AI can even house an iPhone or iPad Pro (up to 12.9”) into the dedicated docking slot at the top of the unit.
- Brand new jogwheel design with high profile edge and elegant metal surface (149mm)
- 2 integrated jogwheel displays for realtime track information and virtual stylus position
- Industry’s first controller with 4 individual FX toggle switches
- Dedicated sound colour filter (LPF/HPF) on every channel
- Stand-alone mixer to simultaneously mix digital and analogue input sources via media players and turntables (2 x Phono-In/4 x Line-In)
- Dual microphone inputs with talkover function for routing into the mixer channels for EQ control
- Independent signal meters for inputs and outputs
- Dual USB audio interface for changing seamlessly between two laptops or an iPad (1 x USB-B, 1x USB-C / USB-B switch)
- Multi-platform support for smooth mixing between different devices and platforms such as MacOS, PC, iOS, or iPadOS
- The first controller in the industry to support USB-C devices for the new generation of Apple devices and MacBooks (including Power Delivery support)
- 24-bit audio interface for excellent audio quality with low latency
- 30 x 30 mm large drum pads with multi-coloured backlit LEDs and touch dynamics
- 8 colour-coded performance modes (Hot Cue, Loop Roll, Saved Loop, Sampler, Pitch Play**, Saved Flip***, Slicer, Scratch Bank, Looper, Neural Mix™, Touch FX)****
- Silent cue for muting the respective deck while the song continues to play in the background (can be reactivated via hot-cue keys at the selected cue point)
- Plug ‘n’ Play: Immediate DJing after activating Serato DJ Pro and/or Algoriddim djay Pro AI
- Serato exclusive: New Scratch Bank function for immediate access to scratch samples
- djay exclusive mode: Dedicated Neural Mix™ AI section for isolating vocals, drums or instruments in realtime
- DVS support: Connecting turntables and controlling digital vinyl*****
- Stream and mix millions of tracks immediately with Tidal*, Soundcloud*, Beatport Link* or Beatsource Link*
- Ultra-Glide Cross- and Linefader for smooth transitions and fast scratches
- New extended LOOP section with length LED bar and shift-layer control
- Slip mode for creative live remixes
- High resolution 100 mm pitch fader for precise speed settings
- Time mode buttons to switch between elapsed and remaining time
- Integrated docking station with space for up to an iPad Pro (12.9”)
- Completely new metal transport buttons for responsive control
- New designed buttons and reworked layout for improved haptic and ergonomic workflow
- Premiere Line: First-class build quality with robust metal panels in a stylish finish
- Incl. USB cable and external power supply with grounding
- *Note: An Internet connection and a Tidal Premium or HiFi subscription or Soundcloud Go+ subscription are required. Beatport Link and Beatsource Link are accessible with all 3 subscriptions offered.
- **Requires Serato DJ Pitch ‘n’ Time Expansion Pack
- ***Requires Serato Flip Expansion Pack
- ****Some performance modes can only be used exclusively with either Serato DJ Pro or Algoriddim djay Pro AI
- *****Separate expansion pack required
- In- & outputs: XLR Master-Output, 6.3 mm jack Booth-Output (TRS), RCA Master-Output, 2x RCA-Input (Phono/Line), 2x RCA-Input (Line), 1x Combo-Mic-Input (XLR/jack (TRS)), 1x Mic-Input 6.3 mm jack (TRS), 1x USB-B, 1x USB-C/USB-B, 2x Headphones (6.3 mm/3.5 mm jack)
- Dimensions: 657 x 68 x 391 mm
- Dimensions docking station: 320 x 9 mm
- Weight: 5,7 kg
- Minimum system requirements: Please refer to the manufacturer’s specifications for the system requirements of your DJ software.
- Incl.: Controller, manual, USB cable (USB-A to USB-B), power supply (12V/3A)
² Requires Serato DJ Pitch ‘n’ Time expansion pack
³ Requires Serato Flip expansion pack
⁴ Some performance modes are exclusive to either Serato DJ Pro or Algoriddim djay PRO AI
⁵ Separate Expansion Pack required