Powered by a multi-core CPU, the most powerful of any media player on the market, the CDJ-3000 delivers unmatched performance with super fast loading and reaction times.
Play from USB, SD or even from an iOS device connected directly to the player through the latest Rekordbox app.*
Re-engineered play and cue buttons can now withstand over 1 million presses to offer improved reliability and durability.
The CDJ3000 now has 8 hot cue points easily identifiable from their colours and lettering.
The 9 inch touch screen displays more information than ever, including stacked waveforms, in high resolution.
The jog wheel has also been updated with a smoother mechanism and in-jog displays showing information like artwork, mode indicator and track position. Tension of the jog wheel is adjustable to make it looser or tighter.
Up to 6 CDJ3000’s can be linked together to play from a single source.
When connected to the DJM-900NXS2 or the DJM-V10, the new Play Cue feature can be used to listen to other parts of the currently playing track. You can also preview a track from another connected player before loading it.
The CDJ-3000 now has auto looping for 4 or 8 beats at the touch of a button as well as manual loop in and out buttons.
Key Sync will match the key of the track to the current one playing as well as the ability to match BPM.
Connection to other units and local network is now upgraded to gigabit ethernet. Direct connection to a computer is faster with the USB 3 socket.
Improved audio components make for even better sound quality than ever.
Pioneer CDJ-3000 Key Features:
- 9 inch touch screen
- Multi Core processor
- Improved transport controls
- In-Jog Display
- 8 hot cue buttons
- Key sync and key shift
- Gigabit ethernet
- USB 3 computer connection
- Upgraded audio
- Hardware unlock for Rekordbox DJ
* appropriate cable or camera adapter required.
SD memory card USB storage device PC/Mac iPhone
WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Apple Lossless
(Sampling rate: 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, Bit depth: 16/24 bit) MP3 (Sampling rate: 44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16 bit) AAC (Sampling rate: 44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16 bit)
USB Storage Support: FAT16 FAT32 HFS+
Frequency Response: 4 Hz to 40 kHz
S/N Ratio: 115 dB or more
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.0018% or less(PC)
Audio Output ports:
Audio Out (RCA) x 1
Digital Out (Coaxial) x 1
USB Ports USB (Type A) × 1
USB (Type B) × 1
Other Ports: LAN (1000Base-T) x 1
Power requirements: AC 100-240 V 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption: 40 W Maximum
Dimentions (W x D x H):
329 x 453 x 118 mm
12.95” x 17.83” x 4.65”
Weight: 5.5 kg / 12.1 lbs.
Power cord (V-lock*1find)
Digital audio cable
Analog audio cable
Quick Start Guide
Precautions for Use
- The DJM-900NXS2 – 4-channel digital pro-DJ mixer
- Take your performance to new heights with advanced features, inherited from the club standard DJM-900NXS
- Features Pioneer’s first ever 64-bit mixing processor to create a warmer and more enhanced sound
- Fine tuned EQ & fader curves and enhanced FX controls give you even more creative choice
- This versitile mixer has an independant Send/Return, 4 phono inputs and 2 USB ports
- This mixer gives you the flexibility you need when being as creative as you can
Take your performance to new heights with the DJM-900NXS2, which features Pioneer’s first ever 64-bit mixing processor for a warmer, more nuanced sound. Pioneer have fine-tuned the EQ and fader curves and enhanced the FX controls to give you even more creative choice. Plus the versatile DJM-900NXS2 has an independent Send/Return, 4 phono inputs and 2 USB ports – giving you flexibility to set it up your way.
- Professional Sound Design: A studio-quality, 96 kHz/64-bit digital signal processor uses enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock to deliver a warm, natural analog sound. Analogue noise is reduced through improved pre-amp and output circuits too.
- Sound Colour FX: 6 studio-quality sound FX – Sweep, Filter, Crush, Dub Echo, Noise and Space – are available on every channel. Use the parameter control knob to fine-tune the FX.
- Beat FX: Use the large X-Pad to engage 14 different types of Beat FX and adjust the parameters with just one finger. A high-res OLED display instantly shows you which FX are in play.
- Frequency FX: Choose which frequency range you want to apply FX to. You can add echo to the vocals, for example, or double the rhythm of hi-hat with the touch of a button.
- Independent Send/Return: Use built-in FX and an external FX unit at the same time. Simply connect external hardware via Aux. Or connect your iPhone/iPad via USB to engage instrument and FX apps – try it with the RMX-1000 for iPad.
- USB Sound Card: A built-in USB sound card allows simultaneous input/output of stereo signals from 4 ins and 5 outs, while 96 kHz/24-bit high-sampling processing ensures the audio quality. Connect the unit to your laptop or computer via USB and the settings utility tool will automatically open, allowing you to configure the mixer, sound card and audio routing to suit your preferences.
- Advanced connectivity: Use Pro DJ Link to connect up to 4 players and share one source, see detailed rekordbox information and unlock a number of advanced features including Quantize. You can also connect a PC/Mac with just one USB cable to control rekordbox dj and other DJ software with all 4 players.
- Robust faders: The robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. Two metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of performances.
- Smoother mixing: Use the improved EQ to balance the high, mid, and low frequencies on every channel. Choose your preferred channel fader curve pattern for the perfect mix.
- Clip display: Pioneer have redesigned the clip indicator’s gain structure to ensure your meters don’t go into the red too early.
- Multiple inputs: 2 USB ports and a top-loaded A/B switcher let you hook-up 2 laptops for seamless DJ transitions. 4 Phono inputs allow you to connect a turntable to each channel.
- Quality connections: Gold-plated RCA terminals provide premium sound quality, while the large GND signal terminal lets you easily connect the ground wires from analogue players.
- Digital Vinyl System (DVS): Plug a laptop, CDJ or turntable directly into the mixer to control rekordbox performance software via the rekordbox dj DVS Plus Pack (coming soon).
- MIDI Control: Full assignable MIDI controls
- DVS Control: rekordbox dj DVS Plus Pack
- ProDJ Link: Yes
- P-LOCK Fader Caps: Yes
- Auto Standby: Yes
- EQ/ISO: 3 band
- ISO Range: Built-in, switchable 3-band equaliser: -26 dB ~ +6 dB / 3-band isolator: -∞ ~ +6 dB
- Channels: 4
- Sound Colour FX: Crush, Dub Echo, Filter, Noise, Sweep, Space
- Beat FX: Delay, Echo, Filter, Flanger, Helix, Phaser, Ping Pong, Pitch, Reverb, Roll, Slip Roll, Spiral, Trans, Vinyl Brake
- FX Frequency: Yes
- X-PAD: Yes
- rekordbox Quantize: Yes
- Crossfader Type: Magvel Fader
- CURVE Assignable: Yes
- Fader Curve: 3
- Mic Connection: XLR / 1/4-inch Jack Combo, 1/4-inch TRS Jack
- Talkover: 3 Position Switch
- Talkover Attenuator: Yes
- Inputs: 4 Digital (Coaxial), 4 CD/LINE (RCA), 4 PHONO (RCA), 2 MIC (XLR/TRS Jack Combo, 1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- Outputs: 2 MASTER (XLR, RCA), 1 BOOTH (1/4 inch TRS Jack), 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack), 1 REC (RCA), 1 Digital (Coaxial)
- Send/Return: 1 SEND (1/4-inch TS jack), 1 RETURN (1/4-inch TS jack)
- LAN: 1
- USB: 2 USB B ports, 1 USB A port
Power and Dimensions
- Width: 333 mm
- Height: 107.9 mm
- Depth: 414.2 mm
- Weight: 8 kg
- Frequency Range: 20 – 40,000 Hz
- Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- A/D Converter: 24 bit
- D/A Converter: 32 bit
- S/N Ratio Line: 105 dB
- S/N Ratio Phono: 88 dB
- S/N Ratio Mic: 79 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (LINE)
- Power Consumption: 42 W