Designed with beginners and hobbyists in mind, the smart DJ controller is compatible with a variety of music streaming apps and offers access to features that demystify many aspects of the craft. You can use the DDJ-200 to mix tracks at home or on the go.
Depending on the DJ app you use, you can stream sounds from huge sources of music including Beatport LINK, SoundCloud Go+, Spotify and more.
You can DJ with your favorite device, whether that’s a smartphone, tablet or PC/Mac.
Mix with ease
It’s easy to get to grips with mixing on this beginner DJ controller’s intuitive layout.
Find out how to DJ with the help of the Tutorial and Pop-Hint features in WeDJ for iPhone.
Start DJing for €159. Our compatible app, WeDJ for iPhone, is free too.
Take your mixing to the next level
The Pioneer DDJ-200 is a two-channel wireless DJ controller and an intuitive layout. This smart DJ controller features integrated Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to stream music directly from your smartphone or laptop device. This highly affordable controller is the perfect stepping stone for building your DJ skills.
The ergonomic design provides a familiar feel for beginners and professionals alike. Requiring minimal technical knowledge, you can get started straight away with this easy-to-use controller. The large, precision jog wheels allow you to get hands-on with your mixing. Eight performance pads are available on each channel, designed for assigning hot cues, triggers samples, FX and more.
Stream and mix via popular music services
Connect the DDJ-200 to your iPhone and you can mix songs from your iTunes library using the WeDJ app (free to download). You can also use a number of other music services including SoundCloud Go+ or Beatport LINK streaming service. You can even mix tracks from Spotify (premium account required) using Algoriddim’s djay iOS app. Deezer users can stream their music using MWM SAS’s edjing Mix iOS/Android application.
Build your skills with WeDJ Tutorials and Pop-Hints
Pioneer’s free iOS DJ app – WeDJ; provides added functionality for your controller, as well as tools for building your skills. Tutorial and Pop-Hint provides you with all the information you need to progress your mixing and technical knowledge. Learn everything from how to connect the controller to different devices, to improving your performance techniques. Pop-Hint will also explain features of buttons without switching screens, so you can learn whilst you mix.
Mix with confidence with Transition FX
Want to sound like your favourite DJ but haven’t got the skills yet? Transition FX can take care of that. WeDJ features a Transition FX section which provides you with up to 11 patterns to choose from. These patterns reproduce various styles of DJ mixes between tracks for people with no experience behind the decks. Simply select your pattern and slide the crossfader to switch from one track to the next, with a professional-sounding transition.
Compact and lightweight with a split output
One of the most unique features of the DDJ-200 is the split output for DJ performances. You can use a split cable to separate the audio output of your chosen device into the master and monitor outputs. This gives you the ability to monitor audio via your headphones, ideal for cueing tracks like the professionals.
The compact and lightweight design makes this smart controller highly portable. The slim body will easily fit within a backpack and you can even play sound from the built-in speaker of your smartphone, tablet or computer. The controller can be powered via a power bank (not included) so you don’t need to use an outlet.
- Portable, versatile smart DJ controller
- Play track via your smartphone or computer using popular DJ apps
- Mix and stream music from various platforms including iTunes, rekordbox library, Beatport LINK, SoundCloud GO+, Deezer and even Spotify (Dependant on your device and program)
- The ideal controller for building your skills, take your DJ hobby to the next level
- Integrated transition FX – choose from 11 effect styles
- Phrase Sync for easy, natural switches between tracks
- Eight performance pads on each channel (16 in total)
- Create hot cues and import samples
- Built-in Beat Sync button for tempo synchronisation
- Split output for DJ performances
- 3-band EQ on each channel
- Large, precision jog wheels provide optimal control over your tracks
- Find out how to DJ with the help of the Tutorial and Pop-Hint features in WeDJ for iPhone
- Intuitive and streamlined layout makes it easy to get to grips with mixing
- Compact, lightweight and portable design
- macOS Mojave 10.14 (Updated to the latest version)
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 (Updated to the latest version)
- macOS Sierra 10.12 (Updated to the latest version)
- Windows® 10/ 8.1/ 7 (latest service pack)
Compatible DJ Software
- WeDJ (iPhone & Android)
- rekordbox (PC/Mac)
- djay (iPhone/iPad)
- edjing Mix (iPhone/iPad/Android)
- Alogriddim djay 3.0 (Android)
- Channels: 2
- Deck Control: 2
- Pad FX: Yes
- Transition FX: Yes
- Hot Cues: 8
- Manual Loop: Yes
- Fader Start: Yes
- USB Terminals: 1 USB B port
- Wireless System: Bluetooth, Low energy
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 378mm, 48.2mm, 208mm
- Weight: 1.2kg