- The perfect introduction to the world of DJing
- 16 RGB performance pads and two FX paddles
- Mix any song from your favourite music streaming services
- Isolate drums, vocals or instruments from a song using Neural Mix
- Built-in audio interface with high-resolution controls
The most comprehensive compact controller. The Reloop Buddy Compact 2-Deck DJ Controller is the perfect choice for beginners just starting out and professionals who need a portable setup for travelling. This feature-packed controller includes an onboard sampler, performance pads, touch FX, a looper and much more.
Whether you’re just starting out or your well versed in mixing and DJ’ing, the Reloop Buddy has something to offer everyone. Become the life of the party with this compact yet intuitive DJ controller. The highly responsive jog wheels and precision controls make it easier than ever to mix your favourite tunes. Onboard filters and FX allow you to create seamless transitions and drops that will set the crowd alight with energy.Standing out from the crowd, the Reloop Buddy features Neural Mix technology, allowing you to isolate certain instruments from a song – perfect for live remixing. You can also access millions of tracks instantly using streaming services via the DJay app. From FX paddles to loopers and everything in between, the Reloop Buddy is a must-have for DJs.
Mix with millions of songs via streaming services
The Reloop Buddy is designed with the Djay app in mind, providing deep integration. The Djay app from Algoriddim allows you to mix any song from your favourite streaming service – live! This means you can always take a request or incorporate that one song you always forget about. You literally have millions of songs at your fingertips so you don’t need to constantly have your hard drive or USB drive with your favourite records. This is also a great feature for beginners who don’t have set lists created, allowing you to learn the art of DJing with your own personal playlists.
Isolate elements of songs and get creative with your mixes
The thing that sets the Reloop Buddy apart from conventional DJ controllers is the unique Neural Mix™ technology developed by Algoriddim. This groundbreaking tech allows you to isolate elements from your favourite songs so you can get creative with them. For example, say you like a vocal from a song and want to remix it live but don’t have the acapella version. Simply use Neural Mix™ to isolate the performer’s voice and you can use it to create a new and exciting mix.
The possibilities are endless, providing new ways to interact with your favourite songs. Loop drum beats, slice up vocals and re-arrange melodies to your heart’s content. Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, the Reloop Buddy has something to offer everyone. The compact size and intuitive layout is perfect for those just starting out in the world of DJ’ing.
Performance pads and FX paddles for limitless creativity
Ever see you’re favourite DJ mashing buttons on their controller and wonder what they’re doing? Remixing and adding effects is probably the answer. The integrated backlit performance pads are perfect for finger-drumming, triggering samples and FX and even looping. With eight pads on each deck (16 in total) you choose from eight performance modes comprised of: hot cue, auto loop, touch FX, sampler, slicer, bounce loop, Neural Mix™ and looper.
The FX paddles allow you to take hands-on control of studio-grade effects. The paddle design makes it feel like you’re controlling your FX with force with two modes available: Hold and Toggle. These paddles allow you to control effects such as reverb, delay, echo and many more.
Onboard filtering and looping with intuitive navigation.
It may be compact in size but the Reloop Buddy features everything you could possibly need to mix and scratch with the best of them. The ultra-responsive jog wheels combined with the onboard filtering allows you to create breath-taking transitions between songs. The bi-polar sound filters allow you to sweep between low-band and high-band frequencies, perfect for mixing between songs for a bigger drop. There is even dedicated looping encoders so you can create build-ups and drop at the touch of a finger.
Onboard library navigation controls and transport controls make it easier than ever to switch between songs, settings and controls. It even has a dedicated Sync button so you can match the key and tempo of a song with the simple press of a button.
Built-in audio interface and versatile connections
Incorporate your smartphone or tablet device using the wide range of connections available. The top of the controller features a built-in dock for a tablet device, so you can mount it directly on your controller for easy navigation and a larger control surface. The integrated USB audio interface allows you to connect speakers directly to the controller and start mixing from your favourite streaming services via the Djay app. Not only that but the Reloop Buddy also features an RCA output, headphone output and a dedicated USB-A port for connecting iOS devices.
- Highly compact two-channel DJ controller
- Neural Mix™ technology allows you to isolate certain elements from a song such as drums, vocals or instruments – perfect for live remixing
- Eight RGB colour-coded performance pads – ideal for finger-drumming, trigger samples, looping and more
- Eight performance modes: hot cue, auto loop, touch FX, sampler, slicer, bounce loop, Neural Mix™, looper
- Highly responsive jog wheels for precision mixing and scratching
- Transport control section with quick performance access modes
- Quickly search for the part of the song you need with quick-skip
- Sync button for matching tempo and key with ease
- High-precision pitch faders and encoders for accurate control
- High and low EQs for tweaking frequency bands
- Low-pass and high-pass filters – ideal for creating transitions and drops
- Dedicated effects section with FX paddles
- Dedicated loop encoders
- Integrated audio interface for connecting speakers and headphones directly to the controller
- Built-in slot for smartphones and tablet devices with USB-A port for iOS gear
- Mix and scratch via online streaming services using Djay app from Algoriddim
- Sound Card Resolution: 24bit/48kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- S/Noise Ratio: 95DB (USB)
- THD: less than 0.1 percent
- Power: DC-5V > 2A USB-B
- Master Out: RCA
- Headphone Out 3.5mm
- Dimensions: 325mm (W) x 220mm (D) x 48mm (H)
- Weight: 1.42 kg