- World’s first DJ headphones to produce high-resolution sound ranging from 5 Hz to 40 kHz
- Polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion are resistant to deterioration
- All the HDJ models have cleared the US Military Standard Shock test
- The housing design reduces pressure on your head, while its outside texture enhances grip
- HDJ-X headphones feature a refined look and durable construction
- Carry case protects headphones from damage and provides room for USB devices and SD cards
HDJX10K Pro DJ 50mm Headphones with Swivel Ear Black
Stay on top of your game with the HDJ-X10, designed with input from professional DJs to serve you in every circumstance, from festivals to clubs. The HDJ-X10s are the world’s first DJ headphones to produce high-resolution sound ranging from 5 Hz to 40 kHz, allowing you to hear frequencies other DJ headphones can’t reproduce. Make an even deeper connection to the music.
The polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushion are resistant to deterioration thanks to the use of nano coating, so you can easily wipe off sweat and dirt.
The HDJ-X headphones are designed to be flexible. Their swivel mechanism allows you to wear them comfortably, whichever way you prefer, for long periods of time. Don’t worry about bumps and knocks during transport as these DJ headphones can handle severe conditions and heavy use. They even cleared the US Military Standard Shock test.