The HD 25 is very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods. Considered to be the “Industry Standard” for DJ Headphones, these headphones are often found in DJ Booths, small and large, around the world!
Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25 headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals’ working headphones.
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminum voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening and industry standard for DJ headphones
- Frequency response (Headphones): 16 – 22000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,3 %
- Contact pressure: ~ 2,5 N
- Ear coupling: supraaural
- Jack plug: 3,5/6,3 mm stereo
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
- Nominal impedance: 70 Ω
- Load rating: 200 mW
- Max. Sound pressure level (active): 120 dB
Physical & Dimensions
- Color: black
- Weight Without cable: ~ 140 g
- Cable length: 1,5 m (HD 25 Plus: 1-3 m)