Known as “the studio legends”, the DT 770 Pro, along with the DT 880 Pro and DT 990 Pro, is widely known across the globe as the industry standard studio headphone. Designed for referencing, monitoring and mixing, the DT 770 Pro is a professional, closed-back studio headphone that provides detailed, clear and accurate sound. Available in 250, 80, or 32 Ohms, the DT 770 Pro is available for a multitude of different applications from professional recording studios to smartphones and laptops so that you never have to compromise on sound quality.
The DT 770 Pro comes with soft velour earpads, as well an adjustable padded headband for maximum comfort making them ideal for long sessions.
- Operating PrincipleClosed
- Frequency Response5 – 35,000 Hz
- Impedance32 Ohms
- Nominal SPL96 dB
- T.H.D< 0.2%
- Power handling capacity100 mW
- Sound CouplingCircumaural
- Ambient noise isolationapprox. 20 dBA
- Cable3m straight cable, gold-plated stereo jack (3.5mm) & 1/4″ adapter
- Weight270 g