4 Zone Mixer
The new Z4MK4 is the latest generation of the ever popular Z-Series Venue Zone Mixer. The latest upgrades include a number of new features which make the Z4MK4 even more flexible and installer friendly.
A new Universal Power Supply (85-254v) allows the Z4MK4 to be installed anywhere in the world, regardless of mains supply. The new up-rated power supply also provides increased output to support connection of up to 600mA of internal accessories such as EQ cards and external devices such as LM-2 Line/Mic/Remote Mixer Modules and Paging Consoles. The addition of a new RJ45 THRU/IN terminals allows for the simple connection of Cloud Digital Paging Microphones and the addition of four balanced inputs add to the flexibility and increased installer friendliness.
The Z4MK4 is a complete solution for multi-zone, multi function venues. With the ability to accept up to six input sources directly such as Media player, MP3, Hardisc, CD, Video, Satellite etc., the Z4MK4 has been developed to act as a user friendly master control for an entire sound system.
Connecting an LM-2 or LM-2A active module extends the versatility providing additional localised inputs and control allowing designers to provide simple, cost effective solutions to many customers’ requirements that are difficult to achieve with other manufacturers’ products.
- 4 Zone Mono Mixer
- NEW Digital Paging Interface for PM Paging Mics with IN/THRU Connections for Multi Mixer Configuration
- NEW Digital Switch Mode Power Supply (600mA Input Optional Paging & Message Announcer (PM-4SA)
- NEW Lines 1-6 now 2 x Unbalanced on PHONO + 4 x Balanced on Phoenix 3pin 3.5mm connectors
- Line 6 priority, can be selected on a Zone by Zone basis
- Optional Facility input plates on all zones (LM-2/A, B&W)
- Zone Music Level and Source Selection via RSL-6/A (B&W) or RL-1/A (B&W) Wall Remotes
- 2 Mic Inputs with Volume Controls
- Input for Paging Mic with Priority and Zone Selection
- Separate EQ for Mic and Music
- All Mics have Priority over Music
- Fire Alarm “Music Mute” Interface
- Optional custom equalizer modules for various loudspeakers brands can be fitted to any independent zone