The ADJ 12P Hex IP is a versatile IP65 outdoor rated Par with 12 x 12-Watt (6-IN-1 HEX) LEDs. With a 30-degree beam angle, users may produce wide washes with smooth color mixing from 63 built-in color macros utilizing red, green, blue, amber, white and UV LEDs. Not only is this LED Par great for lighting indoor stages and venues, but with IP 65 rating, it is a great solution for temporary outdoor lighting of stages or events. The IP 65 rating helps protect the fixture from rain, snow and dust.
12P HEX IP professional features include: 6 DMX modes, 5 operational modes, 5 dimming curves, flicker free operation and a 4-Button DMX menu with digital display. The unit is equipped with True 1 powerCON and IP rated 3-pin DMX rubber covers and connectors. In addition to the IP rated power linking and DMX cables be used, but stranded 3-pin DMX and powerCON cables may also be used.
• Light Source: 12 x 12-Watt RGBAW + UV LEDs (Red, Green, Blue, Amber, White & UV LED) – Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
• IP65 Outdoor Rated
• Outdoor powerCON TRUE 1 In/Out connections
• 6 DMX Modes: 6, 6+, 9, 9+, 10, & 12-channel
• 5 Operational modes: Static Color Mode, RGBAW & UV Dimmer Mode, Program Mode, Color Macro Mode and DMX Control
• 63 built-in Color Macros
• Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
• 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
• Gamma control : Manual Gamma setting 2.0 / 2.2 / 2.4 or 2.8
• LED Refresh Rate control : Manual LED refresh rate setting :
900Hz /1kHz/1100Hz/1200Hz/1300Hz/1400Hz/1500Hz/2500Hz/4kHz/50 00Hz/10kHz /15kHz /20kHz /25khz
• LED pulse and strobe effect
• Electronic Dimming: 0 – 100%
• Beam angle: 30-degree
• 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
• Data linkable via 3-pin XLR cables
• Daisy chain: 13 units (120V); 20 units (220V)
• Supports RDM (Remote Devise Management)
• Scissor Yoke & safety eye
• Power Draw: 104,5 W
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.40” x 11.73” x 7.85” / 264,1 x298 x 199,5mm
• Weight: 10.5 lbs. / 4.75 kg.