ADJ LINK is a 4-universe controller designed to control DMX devices with control from the dedicated Airstream LINK iOS App for iPad.
ADJ LINK creates a private standalone 2.4 or 5 GHz DSSS (Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum) WiFi network, which coexists in busy RF environments alongside other wireless technologies for connection between iPAD and ADJ Link Controller. Wired connection possible via Apple Camera USB Adapter.
ADJ LINK is ideal for small production events, nightclubs, bars or any event or venue which requires the flexibility of wireless iPad control, and who are looking for a robust, 4 DMX universe APP based lighting control solution.
The ADJ LINK controller is compatible with the dedicated Airstream LINK iOS APP for iPad, whick can be downloaded here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/airstream-dmx-link/id1487843782Compatible
Compatible with iPad only. Requires iOS 11.0 or later. *iPad NOT included.
• 6 General Purpose Buttons
• 1 Master and 8 Control 100mm Faders
• 16 Page Playback Buttons Above Faders
• 8 Rotary Dials with Push-In Selection Above Faders
• 1 Blackout Button
• 32 Instant Effect or Scene Calling Buttons
• 8 Bump / Momentary Effect Buttons
• 4 Rotary Encoder Wheels with Push-In Selection
• 4 DMX outputs with 5-pole connectors
• 2.4 and 5Ghz GHz DSSS Wifi Network for connection with iPad
• USB 2.0 Type “B” Port for wired connection with iPad (with optional Apple Camera/USB adapter)
• USB Type “A” for Gooseneck Work Light (included)
• Removable Outer Case for 6U Rack Mounting
• Kensington™ Security Device Slot
• Length: 514mm
• Width: 328mm
• Height: 91mm
• Weight: 6.8 kg
• USB Cable
• USB Light
• DC9V Switching Power Supply
• Rack Mount Kit
Specifications and documentation subject to change without notice.