The Showtec LAMPY 20 1U is a fully featured 512 channel DMX console with state-of-the-art look and feel, suitable for various venues. Its industrial, floating design, with 10.1” touchscreen and multicolour indicator LEDs, enables a quick and clear workflow in an utmost intuitive manner. Arranging existing elements is now easier than ever before with customizable workspaces and Fixture View for a clear virtual stage layout with easy pick, drag and drop control. You can also easily pick any colour you’d like and control every moving light precisely to your desired outcome in no time.
The LAMPY 20 1U enables you to add an external (touch)screen and also to take full mobile control over your fixtures via an iPad or tablet, since it is OSC compatible. You can easily create any complicated and stunning show effect with its complete built-in effect engine. Unlike most comparable DMX consoles, the LAMPY 20 1U has no less than four encoder wheels with 1.3″ OLED display for visual function information.
LAMPY consoles utilise the Atlabase library which offers more than 21,000 fixture files to choose from.
You can extend its software capabilities to two universes by adding an optional Showtec LAMPY Dongle. It doubles its DMX channels up to 1024, enables Art-Net, sACN and provide access to all external monitor features.
If 10 multifunction faders and 10 playback faders with cue buttons are not sufficient for your practice, we recommend to check out our LAMPY 40 with 20 additional multifunction faders while using the same 9 memory pages for sufficient storage space.
Hybrid Programmer-Based Tracking Light Control Console
- 10.1″ Full colour touchscreen
- Connection option for an external DVI (Full HD) monitor
- Limited external monitor functions
- 10 Playback faders
- 10 Multifunction faders
- 9 Playback pages + 1 template page
- 4 Encoders each with 1.3 “OLED display
- 20 Flash button
- 1 DMX universe with 512 channels
- DMX output: XLR 3 pin and 5 pin
- The number of devices is only limited by the available DMX channels
- A maximum of 120 channels can be assigned to a single device
- MIDI input / thru / output
- MIDI timecode capable
- Audio input: 6.3 mm jack socket
- Power consumption: 75W
- Input voltage: 100-240V, 60 / 50Hz
- Power connection: Power Twist
- Dimensions: 505 x 345 x 128 mm
- Weight: 8.8 kg
Note: With an optionally available dongle (not included), ArtNet, sACN, an additional DMX universe and full access through the external monitor can be activated