The Pocket Pro Pearl, in all white color exterior housing, is truly a transformed fixture from the base up. We listened to what customers wanted in a compact and affordable Spot moving head. On the top of the head is a manual focusing wheel that allows users easy and precise focusing of the GOBOs so they look crisp in a variety of applications.
We set out to find the perfect solution to make the Pocket Pro pearl brighter than its predecessor. We found a new LED source that would produce the output and punch needed in most smaller venues. We’ve powered the Pocket Pro Pearl with a mighty 25W LED engine with crisp optics. Like the Focus Spot Series, the Pocket Pro Pearl is designed with the EZ OPEN cover giving full access to the GOBO Wheel. Its compact size and light weight make it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club, and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers or perfect for events and custom GOBO projection in a lounge or retail environment.
We included a locking powerCon for power, so you never need to worry about vibration or not having a secure AC connection. This fixture features seven colors plus white and 7 replaceable GOBOs (plus 4 additional GOBOs included in the box). The GOBOs and colors are on separate wheels. These features are not found in moving heads of this class.
Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, venues with low ceilings, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production.
Control methods include: Sound active with 4 built-in shows, a DMX controller to create your own light shows, Airstream DMX Bridge, or myDMX control software.
• Compact and potent moving head for mobile entertainers or venue with low ceilings
• EZ OPEN cover giving full access to the GOBO Whee
• All white exterior housing
• Separate color & gobo wheels
• Beam Angle: 15-degrees
• Fan Cooled
• Optional ADJ UC IR Compatible (Not Included) and Airstream IR Compatible (transmitter Not included)
• 25W White LED source
• Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs
• 7 Colors + white
• 7 replaceable gobos + spot
• GOBO size: 18.4 mm (13mm viewable)
• Includes kit of 4 additional GOBOs
• GOBO Shake effect
• GOBO scroll mode
• Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
• powerCON input
• 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
• 2 DMX channel modes: 11 & 13 Channel modes
• 4 Built-in shows
• 540° pan / 230° tilt (16-bit)
• Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
• 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
• Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
• Dimming: 0% – 100%
• Manual focus
• Power consumption: 53W
• Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.37” x 7.87” x 11.30” / 162 x 200 x 287mm
• Weight: 7.3 lbs. / 3.6 kgs.
What’s in the box:
• Omega bracket included
• powerCON power cord