Wow your crowds. The Chauvet DJ Intimidator Beam Q60 is the perfect tool for creating wholly immersive experiences. Thanks to it’s 360-degree pan function, the Q60 will fill each and every environment with the most beautiful, dynamic lighting effects. The perfect blend of power and practicality, thanks to its modest size, the beam effect is incredibly easy to transport to and from shows with zero hassle.
Don’t need to fill your entire venue with dazzling illuminations? No problem. The integrated totem mode ensures that light is kept in a fixed position over the dance floor. For the finest displays possible, the Q60 comes complete with a powerful 60-watt RGBW color mixing LED. You’ll be guaranteed a quick and easy set-up when time isn’t on your side thanks to the inclusion of a hanging bracket. What’s more, for demanding lighting rigs you can power link the fixture via the powerCON-compatible power input/output connections. Complex shows become a thing of the past thanks to Chauvet!
The finest performance
The Chauvet DJ Intimidator Beam Q60 boasts four individual colours. Thanks to its wide projection range, you’ll be able to bring even the dullest of environments back to life. What’s more, the inclusion of a long-lasting 60W LED (with a 50,000 hour life expectancy) ensures you won’t need to waste time or money replacing the light. This fixture is here for the long run!
- Intimidator Beam Q60
- Omega bracket
- Power cord
- Quick reference guide
- DMX Channels: 12 or 16
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/260°Pan and Tilt Ranges: 540°, 360°, 180° pan/260°, 180°, 90° tilt
- Light Source: 1 LED (quad-color RGBW) 60 W, (4.5 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 HzBeam Angle: 3°
- Illuminance: 45,344 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 11 units @ 120 V; 21 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 86 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 89 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 11.2 lb (5.1 kg)
- Size: 5.9 x 8.8 x 12.6 in (149 x 224 x 320 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Colour Temperature Range: 2000 to 8000 K