Wireless broadcast-quality audio for mobile and camera devices. The Samson Go Mic Mobile mobile lavalier System is the perfect audio/visual solution for portable cameras and smartphones.
The system is comprised of a low-latency audio transmitter, a dual-channel receiver and a mobile lavalier dynamic microphone. It can be used with iOS devices including smartphones, as well as DSLR cameras for high-resolution audio to match your high-definition video.
- Digital 2.4GHz wireless operating frequency
- High-resolution audio for smartphones and DSLRs
- Dual-channel receiver mounts directly to your device
- PXD2 beltpack transmitter with lav microphone
- Ideal for presenting, interviews and podcasting
Improve Your Smartphone/Camera Audio Quality
The Samson Go Mic is a 2.4GHz digital wireless system designed for use with smartphones and DSLR cameras. This mobile lavalier version of the system included a mobile lavalier transmitter in the form of a compact microphone. The mobile lavalier mic is ideal for public speaking, interviews, presenting and podcasting.
Smartphones have long been able to achieve high-end video quality. With the Samson Go Mic you can match the high-definition audio with accurate sound quality. The wireless system eliminates the need for cables, freeing you to move around while you record video.
Low-latency performance is paramount for wireless systems. The low-latency (how much delay from transmission to receiver) performance ensures the audio will match when you’re talking. This helps to speed up the editing process, matching your video with the audio perfectly.
Dynamic Mobile Lavalier Transmitter (Microphone)
This mobile lavalier version of the Go Mic system includes a lavalier microphone. The mobile lavalier microphone is ideal for public speaking, interviews and podcasting.
Also included is a dual-channel receiver. The receiver features a built-in mount that is designed to attach directly to your smartphone, digital, camera and even tripods. It comes complete with bracket arms, hook-and-loop fasteners and a 1/4-20-inch adapter and shoe mount adapter.
Robust, Wireless Design
The robust and versatile design will plug directly in your iOS devices including smartphone via the included Lightning cable. It also works with Android devices with the supplied USB micro B or USB-C cables. The receiver provides up to 12 hours of battery life via the rechargeable lithium-ion battery. The wide frequency response of 10Hz – 22kHz delivers every nuance of your source audio. It also includes a switchable 1/8-inch headphone/line and USB audio outputs with volume control for added convenience.
- 2.4GHz digital wireless system
- Low latency audio transmission with no video sync issues
- Dual-channel receiver mounts directly to smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and tripods via included bracket arms, hook-and-loop fasteners, 1/4″–20 adapter, shoe mount adapter
- Plugs directly into iPhone and other iOS devices via included Lightning cable
- Plugs directly into Android devices via USB Micro B or USB-C cables (both included)
- Receiver offers up to 13 hours of battery life via rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Frequency response of 10Hz–22kHz
- Switchable 1/8” headphone/line and USB audio outputs with volume control
- Two microphone transmitter configurations available (mobile lavalier, lavalier with beltpack)
- HXD2 mobile lavalier Transmitter with Q8 Professional Dynamic Microphone capsule
- PXD2 Beltpack Transmitter with LM8 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- Up to 100′ operating range (line-of-sight)
- 1/8″ (3.5mm) audio cable, USB charge cable and power adapter also included