The Shure PG58 is a rugged microphone tuned to accentuate the clarity of lead and back-up vocals.
Ideal for everyday use and practice, the Shure PG58 shares many of the performance and construction details of other legendary Shure microphones. Performance Gear microphones come complete with cables and accesssories, so you have everything you need to plug in and play out.
The main features of the Shure PG58 include:
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Hardened steel mesh ball grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Integral “pop” filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Includes 15ft. (4.57m) XLR/Jack cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.