Building on the original design, the NT-USB+ features all-new internal circuitry with improved audio resolution and a cutting-edge ‘Revolution’ preamp – the same preamp found in the Rodecaster Pro II. The preamp provides ultra-low noise performance and crystal-clear audio quality thanks to the internal 24-bit/48kHz digital converter. Perfect for recording a variety of different sources, the NT-USB+ will capture every nuance of your source audio with exceptional sonic accuracy.
Equipped with a studio-grade condenser capsule, the microphone delivers warmth and clarity with an extended frequency response that captures every subtle detail whether you’re singing or playing an instrument. The cardioid polar pattern helps to minimise unwanted background noise, ensuring a focused and clear sound reproduction.
APHEX-powered internal DSP – advanced audio processing
One of the most unique features of the Rode NT-USB+ is the internal digital signal processing (DSP ) technology. This powerful technology allows you to utilise effects in real-time to enhance your sound for various recording applications via the Rode Connect software. A high-pass filter allows you to eliminate low-end rumble – great for recording vocals and some instruments.
A noise-gate is also included which helps to eliminate background noise further. The compressor allows you to add punch or create a balanced sound depending on the settings you choose. Also included are one of APHEX’s signature effects including the ‘Aural Exciter’ and ‘Big Bottom’, with the latter delivering the classic broadcast voice tone.
Plug-and-play design with built-in headphone output
The Rode NT-USB+ is perfect for musicians on the move thanks to its portable design and plug-and-play connectivity. Whether you’re recording at home or at a friend’s house and even outdoors in the garden, the NT-USB+ delivers stunning sound quality no matter where you are. The USB-C output can be used to connect to a computer, smartphone and tablet devices so you can record on the move as well in the comfort of your own space.
It even features a built-in headphone output which provides zero-latency monitoring complete with onboard level/mix monitor controls. If that wasn’t enough, Rode have also included a premium-grade pop shield and a stand mount.
- Builds on the original NT-USB design, with enhanced circuitry, improved audio quality and onboard DSP audio processing
- Studio-grade condenser capsule delivers warmth and clarity with wide frequency response
- Ultra-low noise, high-gain ‘Revolution’ preamp
- High-powered headphone output for zero-latency monitoring and level/mix controls
- Powerful APHEX-powered audio processing with compressor, high-pass filter and other effects via RODE connect software
- 24-bit/48kHz audio resolution captures every detail of your performance/vocals
- Perfect for recording vocals and instruments alike
- Ideal for musicians and content creators
- Complete with pop filter and desktop stand
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Dynamic Range @10 percent THD: 97dB
- Input SPL @10 percent THD: 118.0dB (as per IEC 60268)
- Output Connection: 3.5mm headphone connection, USB-C connectivity
- Analog Outputs: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Computer Connectivity: USB-C
- Power Requirements: 5V @ 500mA (USB Bus Power)
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Product Code: NTUSB+