Sonically Matched for Precise Stereo Imaging
Ideal for stereo recordings of acoustic instruments, drum overheads, ensembles, and more, the PreSonus® PM-2 stereo microphone set provides the tools you need to create professional results. Each PreSonus PM-2 small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone is equipped with a ¾-inch, gold-sputtered capsule housed in an ultra-light chassis, making it easy to perfectly position your microphones without fighting gravity. Sold as a sonically matched pair, the PM-2 comes equipped with a stereo bar for XY mic placement. PM-2 microphones can be used together or individually, making them an excellent addition for any home or professional recording environment.
- Two (2) matched small-diaphragm condenser microphones
- Cardioid polar pattern
- The right choice for stereo recordings of acoustic instruments, drum overheads, ensembles, and more
- Sold as a sonically matched pair
- ¾-inch (19 mm), gold-sputtered capsule
- Ultra-light chassis for easy positioning
- Mic clips and stereo bar for XY mic placement included
|Capsule Type||19 mm, gold sputtered, 6 micron Mylar, small-diaphragm condenser|
|Preamp Type||Class A FET|
|Frequency Response||40 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level||22 dB SPL A-wtd|
|Maximum SPL||135 dB|
|Total Load Impedance||-1 kΩ|
As a commitment to constant improvement, PreSonus® Audio Electronics, Inc., reserves the right to change any specification stated herein, at any time, without notification.