- Detailed, accurate sound for live vocal and instrument performances
- Captures every nuance with a high-output neodymium capsule
- Prevents unwanted noise with a cardioid polar pattern
- Won’t pick up handling noise whilst you’re holding or moving the mic
Perform your best. Night after night. The Rode M1 Dynamic Microphone promises consistent high-fidelity sound, so you can capture every detail when you’re on stage. From vocals to instruments, the M1 hears every nuance with a high-output neodymium microphone capsule. You’ll get clear, accurate sound, even at loud volumes
Don’t let unwanted noise stop the show. The Rode M1 promises clear, uninterrupted capture courtesy of a cardioid polar pattern. That means total focus, with less sound from the back and sides. What’s more, low self-noise ensures minimal mechanic interference, and an internal pop filter keeps plosives at bay. The result is a smooth, faithful reproduction of your audio source.
Wherever you perform, the M1 is your new favourite companion. Why? Because it’s built to deliver a reliable performance time and time again. A heavy-duty all-metal construction keeps knocks and drops at bay, so you’ll never have to worry about stopping the show.
Get your talent heard
The M1’s response has a defined clarity and a smooth character, able to deliver incredible performance as a live vocal mic. A high-power neodymium capsule and tightly controlled cardioid polar pattern minimise spill and feedback, and the internal pop-filter reduces plosives.
Trusted as one of the industry’s best vocal mics, this live performance mic also performs well on kick drums, snares, toms, and guitar amps. You can really put this mic through its paces. You can be confident that the Rode M1 Dynamic Microphone will perform night after night, gig after gig, without showing signs of age or neglect.
“The tonal characteristics of the RØDE M1 should give good results with the majority of both male and female vocalists… If you like the idea of studio-quality live vocals then it’s a great little mic… It’s built to last and has a more open-sounding high end than most dynamic mics.” Performing Musican
- Capture vocals, instruments, and more with precision
- Perfectly suited to live performances with a dynamic microphone element
- Huge sound from a high-output neodymium capsule
- Pristine signal from a balanced, low impedance output
- Comfortable to hold thanks to an ergonomically designed body
- Built like a tank from a heavy-duty all metal construction
- Clearest sound possible with low handling noise
- Acoustic principle: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Address type: End
- Frequency range: 75Hz – 18kHz
- Output impedance: 320 ohms
- Sensitivity: -56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Output: XLR
- Dimensions: 171.00mmH x 51.50mmW x 51.50mmD
- Weight: 360g
- Product code: M1-RODE