For the true performer. The Sennheiser e835S Cardioid Vocal Microphone with Switch is celebrated for its flexible and reliable sound output. Boasting a robust metal enclosure, it’s easy to see why the e835S is a first choice for busy touring artists and public speakers alike.
You’ll get accurate sound at high volumes, enhanced feedback rejection from a cardioid polar pattern, and minimal handling noise courtesy of a built-in hum cancelling coil. This is everything you need to perform with confidence.
Not only is the e835S a first choice for rehearsal rooms and home recording, but it’s become a staple in any division where speech intelligibility is crucial. This is a must-have for vocalists who takes their delivery seriously.
Make every performance legendary
The singer’s choice. The e835S is an industry leader thanks to its definitive performance. The uniform frequency pick-up maintains signal quality even when moving on and off-axis during performances. This is combined with a cardioid pattern which ensures that the microphone provides high feedback resistance whilst cancelling outside noise. Even at varying distances from the capsule, singing remains clear and natural with tight low mids and a clear and present treble response. No matter what your proximity to the capsule, the e835 will consistently deliver a clear bass performance maxed with clarity.
Super tough construction
The onstage tool you need. The metal housing of the e835S means that you can be rough with the microphone and still expect it to work at full quality. It’s built for onstage life and tough touring schedules. Night after night – you’ll deliver tight vocals without losing quality.
What’s in the box
- 1 x e835S Cardioid Microphone
- 1 x Microphone Clip
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x User Manual
- Clear and precise sound for speech and vocals
- Accurate audio capture from a dynamic microphone element
- Helps your voice cut through high on-stage levels
- Adds shimmer and sparkle to your vocals with high presence
- Consistent sound quality, even when moving further away or off axis
- Reach huge volumes without distortion thanks to high sound pressure level handling
- No unwanted handling noise courtesy of a hum compensating coil
- Reduces feedback and ambient noise with a cardioid polar pattern
- Mute your mic instantly with the dedicated on/off switch
- High-performance operation with a rugged metal housing
- Compact, lightweight, and comfortable to hold
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 40 – 16000 Hz
- Transducer Principle (Microphone): Dynamic
- Pick-Up Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity In Free Field, No Load (1kHz): 2.7 mV/Pa
- Nominal Impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. Terminating Impedance: 1000 Ω
- Switch: On/Off
- Dimensions: Ø 48 x 180 mm
- Weight (Without Cable): 330 g