Smooth, rich and detailed. You’ll be hard pushed to find a voice that doesn’t sound great with the Sennheiser e945 Dynamic Vocal Microphone. If you’re a performer who’s serious about wowing their audience and giving each performance their all then this is the microphone for you. Thanks to the incredible levels of body and presence it provides you’ll be heard loud and proud at all times, even in the densest of arrangements.
The E945’s supercardioid polar pattern guarantees that you’ll always be the centre of attention. Thanks to the excellent off-axis projection that it provides, the room will linger on your every. Last. Word. Incredibly lightweight, this microphone is perfect for the most dynamic of performers. Its rugged build ensures its performance will be consistent night after night. Rejuvenate your approach to performance today!
The best in the business. The e945 Dynamic Vocal Microphone was developed with a supercardioid polar pattern which provides a tight pickup angle with excellent off-axis rejection. The supercardioid mic offers excellent isolation from room noise and instruments within close proximity. Attach the e945 microphone to the included Sennheiser MZQ 800 microphone clamp to maintain the mic’s position at all times for consistent results.
- 1 x e945 Dynamic Microphone
- 1 x MZQ 800 Microphone Clamp
- 1 x Pouch
- Dynamic, supercardioid microphone
- Enormous emphasis even on extremely loud stages
- Gives the voice warm, lively fullness
- Highly consistent directivity
- High feedback rejection
- Shock-mounted capsule
- Hum compensating coil
- Extremely rugged metal housing
- Dimensions: 47 x 186 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone): 40 – 18000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): Dynamic
- Weight: 365 g
- Pick-up pattern: Supercardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,0mV/Pa = -54dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa) = -74 dB (0 dB = 1V/ubar)
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω