- Two selectable settings of RF output power.
- The unique multi-layered metal grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise and ensures sound clarity.
- Proprietary capsule suspension design eliminates vibrations and touch noises for a true natural sound reproduction.
- Interchangeable capsule module with premium condenser or dynamic options for easy and fast changeovers.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the receiver.
- The transmitter can be either charged by directly placing it in the MP-80 charger or removing the 18500 lithium-ion battery for charging. Bright LEDs indicate battery status.
|Frequency Range||2.4 GHz – ISM band|
|RF Output Power||2 mW / 10 mW switchable (country dependent)|
|Battery Meter||3 LEDs light in green to indicate battery status and turn to red to indicate low battery; after 2 hours power will automatically be shut down.|
|Operating Time||A 25-minute fast charge provides up to 1 hour operation. 4-hour full charge gives 12 hours of operation (depending on the battery quality).|
|Capsules||Interchangeable ECM or Dynamic capsules|
|Max. Audio Input||0dB = microphone capsule sensitivity|
|Dimensions (Ø × L)||51× 248 mm / 2 × 9.8 “|
|Net Weight||Approx. 255 g / 9 oz|
|Charger||MP-80 / MP-8|
|Note||Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.|
Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.