- Digital 2.4GHz Wireless Operating Frequency – 2.4GHz Digital
- Total wireless freedom from the world’s smallest microphone system
- Crystal clear sound for content creators who demand the best
- Capture audio for as long as 7 hours on a single battery charge
- Universally compatible with phones, cameras, computers, and more
The Rode Wireless Go II lets you capture broadcast quality audio when you’re out on the move. No heavy equipment. No complicated setup. Just pristine audio from the world’s first truly wireless microphone system.
With its clip ‘n’ go versatility, universal compatibility, and ultra-small footprint, you’ve got everything you need to create the best content possible. All without cables getting in your way.
The Rode Wireless Go II lets you record from two sources simultaneously with an extended range of up to 200m. Just connect your transmitters to the pocket-sized receiver, and enjoy flawless, uninterrupted sound for up to 7-hours per battery charge.
The definition of versatility
From bloggers to broadcasters and everyone in between. The Rode Wireless Go II makes it easy to capture professional quality audio. Consisting of two transmitters and a single receiver, you can record sound from two sources simultaneously. That’s perfect for interviews, filmmaking scenarios, and more. Better yet, the Rode Wireless Go II is universally compatible with a wide range of audio devices. Plug directly into your camera via the 3.5mm TRS output, or connect to smartphones, computers, and tablets with the USB-C output. Whatever your setup, the Go II is a perfect fit.
Don’t let the unexpected get in the way of your content creation. The Rode Wireless Go II protects against dropouts and audio issues with on-board recording capabilities. Capture up to 24 hours of audio direct to each transmitter – no SD card needed. Everything you capture is recorded to a second channel at -20dB, saving your work from any distortion on the main channel. Add to that stereo and mono recording modes, and you’re guaranteed clear sound – no matter what project you’re working on.
Everything is controllable from the RODE Central app. Gain instant access to advanced features and functionality. Fine tune your gain control with a 10-stage pad. Keep your system up to date with firmware updates. All this and more – directly from the palm of your hand.
A wireless system that won’t hold you back
Small in size. Huge in capabilities. The Rode Wireless Go II is as compact as it is powerful. Both transmitters and receiver measure less than a matchbox, making them the perfect addition to your kit bag – even when space is a premium. Mount on anything with RODE’s original clip design. From clothing to camera rigs, boom poles to shoe accessories, it integrates seamlessly without the need for added equipment.
You’ll be ready to record in no time at all. Both transmitters pair automatically to the receiver, remembering which channel they’ve been assigned to. That means less time getting setup, and more time doing what you do best – capturing excellent content in homes, urban environments, convention centres, universities, and more. You’ll never have to worry about RF activity getting in the way. The Rode Wireless Go II utilises Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption for the clearest signal possible.
Get to work. Straight out of the box. Alongside two receivers and transmitter, each Wireless Go II comes fully equipped with a flat TRS memory cable for camera connectivity, three USB-C to USB-A cables for charging and computer recording, and a practical carry pouch so you can get out on the move.
What’s in the box
- 2 x TX
- 1 x RX
- 1 x SC5 cable
- 3 x (SC20) USB-C cable
- 1 x Storage pouch
- 3 x fur windshields
- Record two sound sources simultaneously with a dual channel wireless microphone system
- Total wireless freedom with up to 200m 2.4GHz digital transmission range
- Extremely secure operation with 128-bit encryption
- Universally compatible with any camera, mobile device, or computer that accepts 3.5mm analog TRS, USB-C, and iOS digital audio output
- Capture over 24 hours of audio straight to each transmitter
- On-board recording capability ensures dropouts and audio issues won’t get in the way
- Highly flexible with the ability to switch between mono and stereo recording modes
- Get the clearest signal possible with a three-stage attenuation pad (expandable to 10-stage pad)
- Ensures maximum quality, even if your audio distorts – captures a backup recording to a separate -20dB channel
- Total control of every feature via the RODE Central app
- Up to 7 hours battery life thanks to a powerful built-in lithium ion battery
- Suitable for long recording sessions with a power saver mode
- Completely cable free
- Small, lightweight, and perfect for mobile recording applications
- Acoustic principle: Pre-polarised pressure transducer
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectiona
- Frequency range: 50Hz – 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 100 dB SPL (1kHz @ 1m) dBu
- Maximum Input level (3.5mm): -20dBV
- Microphone preamp gain: 20dB
- Equivalent noise level (A-weighted): 22dBA
- Power requirements: In-built rechargeable lithiumion battery charged via USB 5V, 0.3A
- Operating time: Up to 7 hours
- Analog inputs: 3.5mm TRS (lavalier microphone input)
- Analog outputs: 3.5mm TRS
- Transmission range: 200m (line of sight)
- Computer connectivity: USB Type-C
- Operating system requirements: macOS 10.11 above Windows 7 and above
- Weight: 30g (TX), 32g (RX)
- Dimensions: 44mm (L) x 45.3mm (W) x 18.3mm (H) (TX), 44mm (L) x 45.5mm (W) x 18.3mm (H) (RX)
- Product code: RODEWIGOII