The Rode Wireless ME is an ultra-compact wireless microphone system, designed for versatility and convenience. Designed for public speakers, content creators and interviewers, the Wireless ME is the ideal tool for any recording application. In the box you’ll find a receiver, a transmitter, a lightning cable, a USB-C cable, two furry windshields, a carry case and a TRRS and TRS 3.5mm cable. Housed in the transmitter and receiver is a high-powered omnidirectional condenser microphone, the microphones can be equipped with windshields.
Alongside the powerful microphones in the modules, the Wireless ME features Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption. The wireless system can provide a high-quality connection up to 200m away. GainAssist technology automatically EQs your microphone, the transmitter and receiver are automatically paired straight out of the box, and the system works with all free Rode recording apps. The Wireless ME is an ideal portable wireless recording setup for beginner content creators, performers and interviewers.
The Rode Capture app is an intuitive video and audio recording application for your mobile device. It gives you complete control over your microphone, allowing you to adjust the recording level, and command its wireless systems. you can also use helpful and versatile video features such as dual camera mode that splits your screen between the front and back camera.
Effortless wireless transmission
Rode wireless microphone systems are extremely popular among content creators, public speakers, and interviewers. Introducing the Rode Wireless ME, an ultra-compact system that is easy to set up and use. Perfect for beginners, its simplicity doesn’t compromise its recording quality, featuring state of the art Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption and a 200m line of sight signal distance. Straight out of the box, the Wireless ME receiver and transmitter are auto paired and with intelligent GainAssist technology, you don’t need to be an expert on EQ to get your recording levels right. You can record crystal clear audio anywhere you go, with a premium built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone in both modules and the option to connect an external microphone with a 3.5mm jack.
Comprised of one receiver and one transmitter, they are compatible with all Rode wireless equipment with Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission. The Wireless ME system also functions with all free Rode apps including Rode Central and Rode Capture, so you can finetune your equipment settings and update the firmware. To connect the Wireless ME, it is supplied with a USB-C to USB-C cable, and a USB-C to Lightning cable. These offer you the ability to connect a wide range of different devices such as smartphones, laptops, and other compatible digital devices. The system also comes with both 3.5mm TRS and TRRS cables which allows you to connect to devices via auxiliary inputs. Other useful accessories include two furry windshields for the built-in microphone in the transmitter, and a carry case. The Rode Wireless ME is all you need to start recording like a pro.
The Rode Capture app
Assisting you in recording high-quality content, the user-friendly Rode Capture app provides an ultimate range of utility and helpful features in a free-to-use software. Rode Capture gives you direct in-app control over your compatible rode microphone, allows you to film in high quality, and customise your audio and video with unique and creative effects, as well as control wireless settings. This app is great for podcasting, content creation, interviews, and social media posts. The interface is easy to navigate, you can attenuate the input of your microphone, and optimise the input to suit your surroundings. Dual camera mode allows you to split your screen and record the front-facing and rear cameras of your mobile device. This app is an essential tool for anyone using a Rode microphone with their Mobile device. Check out the Rode Capture App.
- Ultra compact and versatile wireless microphone system for all applications
- State of the art Series IV 2.4GHz transmission with an extra secure 128-bit encryption
- GainAssist technology automatically equalises the microphone recording for ultimate clarity
- Strong 200 metre line of sight signal for recording at long distances
- High quality condenser microphone in both receiver and transmitter
- Compatible with all free Rode recording apps such as Rode Capture and Rode Central
- Cables for connecting to smartphones, laptops and cameras included
- Acoustic principle: pre-polarised pressure transducer
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 50Hz – 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 100 dB SPL (1kHz @ 1m) dBu
- Maximum Input level (3.5mm): -20dBV
- Microphone preamp gain: 20dB
- Equivalent noise level (A-weighted): 22dBA
- Power requirements: In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery charged via USB 5V, 0.3A
- Operating time: Up to 7 hours
- Analog inputs: 3.5mm TRS (lavalier microphone input)
- Analog outputs: 3.5mm TRS
- Transmission range: 200m (line of sight)
- Computer connectivity: USB Type-C
- Operating system requirements: macOS 10.11 above Windows 7 and above
- Weight: 32g (TX), 32g (RX)
- Dimensions: 44mm (L) x 45.3mm (W) x 18.3mm (H) (TX), 44mm (L) x 45.5mm (W) x 18.3mm (H) (RX)