Improve Your Smartphone/Camera Audio Quality
The Samson Go Mic is a 2.4GHz digital wireless system designed for use with smartphones and DSLR cameras. This handheld version of the system included a handheld transmitter in the form of a dynamic microphone. The handheld mic is ideal for music performances, interviews, podcasting and more.
Smartphones have long been able to achieve high-end video quality. With the Samson Go Mic you can match the high-definition audio with accurate sound quality. The wireless system eliminates the need for cables, freeing you to move around while you record video.
Low-latency performance is paramount for wireless systems. The low-latency (how much delay from transmission to receiver) performance ensures the audio will match when you’re talking. This helps to speed up the editing process, matching your video with the audio perfectly.
Dynamic Handheld Transmitter (Microphone)
This handheld version of the Go Mic system includes a dynamic-style microphone. The Q8 handheld dynamic microphone is ideal for vocal performances, public speaking, podcasting and interviews.
Also included is a dual-channel receiver. The receiver features a built-in mount that is designed to attach directly to your smartphone, digital, camera and even tripods. It comes complete with bracket arms, hook-and-loop fasteners and a 1/4-20-inch adapter and shoe mount adapter.
Robust, Wireless Design
The robust and versatile design will plug directly in your iOS devices including smartphone via the included Lightning cable. It also works with Android devices with the supplied USB micro B or USB-C cables. The receiver provides up to 12 hours of battery life via the rechargeable lithium-ion battery. The wide frequency response of 10Hz – 22kHz delivers every nuance of your source audio. It also includes a switchable 1/8-inch headphone/line and USB audio outputs with volume control for added convenience.
- 2.4GHz digital wireless system
- Low latency audio transmission with no video sync issues
- Dual-channel receiver mounts directly to smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and tripods via included bracket arms, hook-and-loop fasteners, 1/4″–20 adapter, shoe mount adapter
- Plugs directly into iPhone and other iOS devices via included Lightning cable
- Plugs directly into Android devices via USB Micro B or USB-C cables (both included)
- Receiver offers up to 13 hours of battery life via rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Frequency response of 10Hz–22kHz
- Switchable 1/8” headphone/line and USB audio outputs with volume control
- Two microphone transmitter configurations available (handheld, lavalier with beltpack)
- HXD2 Handheld Transmitter with Q8 Professional Dynamic Microphone capsule
- PXD2 Beltpack Transmitter with LM8 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- Up to 100′ operating range (line-of-sight)
- 1/8″ (3.5mm) audio cable, USB charge cable and power adapter also included