Live-stream your sets with Broadcast Mode
When it comes to streaming your performances online it can normally be a tedious process, but with the new firmware 1.3 update you can live-stream straight from your mixer. It works by streaming the main output mix over USB audio channel 1/2. This also makes it compatible with live streaming platforms such as OBS, so you can get mixing straight away.
Everything you need
At the centre of the mixer is four channels that offer multi-assignable phono/line inputs for seamless integration into any modern DJ setup. A three-band EQ section, with a clear display allowing for visual monitoring, offers two separate modes. ‘Normal’ and ‘isolation’ modes can be alternated to enhance the X1850 Prime’s expressive capabilities. Frequency controlled band isolation can also be utilised for further sonic effects.
Robust components for all playing styles
In order to achieve precise control of the input audio, four smooth 60mm throw, contour adjustable line faders and a Denon DJ contour adjustable Flex-Fader crossfader are utilised. These are suited to a range of modern performance styles including cutting and scratching. Denon’s renowned ‘Flex-Fader’ technology adds adjustable tension to the Crossfader response for a completely personalised experience. A robust metal construction provides protection against regular accidental impact of live performances.
A range of premium-quality effects
The X1850 Prime is designed to assist your performance, making is easy to apply dynamic audio effects to your mix. This includes four sweep effects, with each channel having a knob dedicated to implementing them in your mix. Choose between dub echo, noise, wash out and gate effects for your audio.
The X1850 Prime has various other frequency-based effects including a powerful low/high pass filter and adjustable resonance filter. Alternatively, the mixer features BPM FX and a time-division touch strip to apply rhythm-based effects to the audio. This provides a huge range of editing options to propel your performance to the next level.
The crisp OLED display of the X1850 Prime ensures every detail of your mix can be monitored. This allows for full customisation of workflow, performance settings and control of FX parameters. Allowing for even more creative scope, the X1850 introduces a new FX Quantise control with the Engine Connect Protocol. This ensures all effects parameters always align with your grooves, allowing you to focus the mix.
Connect your gear
The X1850 Prime offers a wide range of connectivity options including four phono/line channels, two switchable USB inputs, a DVS channel selection plus a dedicated stereo send and return. The X1850 Prime also has a five-port LAN hub for connecting up to four ‘SC’ media players. These are capable of carrying tempo information, ultra-fast music file transfer and StagelinQ audio visual connections.
A five-Pin MIDI out to start/sync external gear ensures that the X1850 Prime can seamlessly integrate with your current setup. Further to this, add four dedicated digital inputs, DVS capability, 24-bit/96kHz pro-grade audio output, plus easy switching between USB inputs. Other features found on the X1850 Prime include two independent microphone inputs and split mixes for both master and monitoring.
Dual USB ports
Compatibility with DJ software is crucial for modern DJ’ing styles. This is achieved easily with the X1850 Prime thanks to dual USB connections. These can be used to connect a backup system or to run two simultaneous DJ applications, ideal for switching between DJs. As the X1850 is also an audio interface, you can send five stereo channels to your favourite DAW for editing later.
The platform for a great show
DJ performances centre on a great mix but can be greatly enhanced by an impressive A/V show. Denon DJ’s ‘StagelinQ’ connection can control SoundSwitch lighting, Resolume video and TimeCode software. This makes it easy to sync your music to mobile and mainstage lighting setups. This can turn a standard set into a professional production.
- Four channel, multi-assignable input, pro DJ club mixer
- 16 pro-level BPM FX with new FX quantise control
- ‘MIDI Start with Clock’ feature for syncing external instruments
- Expressive EQ—choose Classic or Isolation modes and an adjustable filter resonance control
- Rugged, smooth channel line faders
- Channel dedicated Sweep FX and Filter
- Crisp, OLED screen for FX editing and preference adjustments
- Dual USB audio connections for software and audio devices
- (2) dedicated XLR (¼-inch combo) mic inputs with EQ/Level/Talkover
- Tension adjustable, Denon DJ ‘Flex-Fader’ Crossfader
- 24-bit/96kHz digital output for uncompromised audio quality
- (4) digital inputs for high-resolution audio mixing
- Five port LAN Hub for network and StagelinQ Event lighting/video connectivity
- Rugged metal construction
- Locking IEC connector
- Dynamic range (master): > 117dB (A-weighted)
- Frequency range: 22–22,000Hz (+1dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio:
- Line: > 93dB (A-weighted)
- Phono: > 87dB (A-weighted)
- THD+N: < 0.02
- Channel separation: < -90dB (@1KHz, unity)
- Line inputs: > 16d
- Microphone inputs: > 20dB
- Outputs: > 20dB
- Analogue output
- Master (balanced): +24dBu (maximum), +4dBu (unity)
- Master (unbalanced): +20dBu (maximum), 0dBu (unity)
- Booth: +24dBu (maximum), +4dBu (unity)
- Record: +10dBV (maximum), -10dBV (unity)
- Send: +10dBV (maximum), -10dBV (unity)
- Headphones: > 150mW @ 40Ω
- Analogue input:
- Line: +15dBV (maximum), 0dBV (unity)
- Phono: -22dBV (maximum), -40dBV (unity)
- Microphone: -40dBu (maximum), -60dBu (minimum)
- Return: +15dBV (maximum), 0dBV (unity)
- Microphone inputs:
- CMRR: > 80dB (@ 1KHz, unity)
- EIN: < -124dBu (Rs =150Ω, DIN)
- Digital output:
- Sampling rate: 44.1, 48, 96kHz
- Bit depth: 24-bit
- 1.6” / 39mm (diagonal)
- 1.4” x 0.69” / 35 x 17mm (width x height)
- (2) monochromatic LED-backlit displays
- (2) XLR outputs (balanced master)
- (2) RCA output pairs (1 unbalanced master, 1 unbalanced record)
- (5) 1/4” (6.35mm) outputs (2 booth, 2 send, 1 headphone)
- (1) 1/8” (3.5mm) output (headphone)
- (1) coaxial digital output (audio)
- (1) 5-pin DIN MIDI output
- (8) RCA input pairs (4 line, 4 phono)
- (1) XLR+ 1/4” (6.35mm) input (Mic 1)
- (3) 1/4” (6.35mm) inputs (2 receive, 1 Mic 2)
- (5) RCA digital inputs (4 audio, 1 link)
- (5) Ethernet link ports
- (1) IEC power inlet with locking connector
- Connection: IEC
- Input voltage: 100–240V , 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 65W
- Dimensions: 31.1 x 44.5 x 11 cm
- Weight: 7kg