The new DJM-S9 two-channel mixer for Serato DJ puts the power of personalisation in DJs’ hands, with a fast, accurate and customisable crossfader, plus Performance Pads and FX buttons that DJs can map to suit their preferences. The mixer delivers plug-and-play integration with Serato DJ’s four decks and boasts DVS support,on-board Beat FX, two USB sound cards,and a top-loaded input switcher for seamlessDJ transitions.
The DJM-S9 is built to withstand the most rigorousscratch performances and suit every DJ’s style. The proprietary magnetic crossfader is both robust and responsive, with customisable Fader Bumpers, feeling adjust, cut lag and fader curve. The colour-coded Performance Pads give instant access to loops, cues, samples and rolls – or DJs can reconfigure the pads to trigger their favourite Serato DJ functions.
Plus DJs can customise the FX buttons and banks to their choice of 55 Serato DJ FX and 15 on-board Beat FX, and manipulate the parameters with a wet/dry dial on each channel. And the FX On/Off lever means they can exit their creative compositions in a flash.
The versatile DJM-S9 is at home in any pro-DJ set-up. DVS control means DJs can use CDJs and turntables to control Serato DJ; non-Serato DJ users can access the on-board FX and use the Performance Pads to give tactile performances without the software.
- Tough, responsive MagvelFader Pro for precision scratch performances
- Configurable Curve and Reverse: DJs can adjust the crossfader’s curve characteristics to suit their style and use Reverse to switch the cut lag from the bottom to the top.
- Highlyresponsive operation: The low-latency fader delivers a fast, accurate response, while DJs can change the operational load using the Feeling Adjust dial. Shock-absorbing Fader Bumpers are included in three materials, so DJs can choose the level of resistance they prefer.
- Robust build for excellent durability: The DJM-S9 is built to last using a contactless, magnetic crossfader and metal shafts that withstand repeated use over a long period without loss of reliability
- Multi-coloured Performance Pads for physical performances: The DJM-S9 has large Performance Pads that are precision engineered for accuracy and rapid response. DJs can use the sixteen multi-colouredpads – eight on each deck –to trigger and manipulate features including Hot Cue, Roll, Slicer and Loop. Or they can choose to map the pads to other functions within Serato DJ. The organic EL display screen shows what mode is in use, and DJs can allocate pad colours to Hot Cues in Serato DJ for an even stronger visual cue.
- Customisable buttons give access to a host of on-board and Serato DJ FX
- Two USB soundcards, four-deck support and top-loaded input switcher: The DJM-S9 is the ultimate plug-and-play Serato DJ mixer, with two USB sound cards to let two DJs play back-to-back seamlessly. The input switcher is on the top of the mixer, so there’s no need to fiddle around at the back of the unit between sets.DJs can switch between all four Serato DJ decks, while DVS support makes the DJM-S9 ideal for Serato DJs who prefer to play using CDJs or turntables. Plus DJs can record direct to the software during performance.
- Pro-DJ design for accurate sound reproduction: The DJM-S9 inherits its high-quality audio circuitry from Pioneer DJ’s flagship DJM-2000NXS. The AC inlet is designed to reduce resistance and deliver the stable sound needed in loud club environments.
- MIC input features Echo FX and high-quality circuitry to eliminate unwanted distortion
- Clip display shows when input levels are too high
- Peak limiter eliminates distortion on the Master output
- Built-in 3-band isolator (+6 dB to -∞dB)
- Fully MIDI compatible
- Adjustable brightness
- Lightweight and portable
- Software: Serato DJ
- Input ports: CD/Line x 2 (RCA), Phone x 2 (RCA), MIC x 1 (XLR& ¼-inch TRS jack), AUX x 1 (RCA)
- Output ports: Master Out x 2 (RCA x 1, XLR x 1), Booth Out x 1 (¼-inch TRS jack), Headphone Monitor Out x 2 (¼-inch stereo jack, 3.5-mm stereo mini jack)
- Other ports: USB x 2
- Frequency response: 20 Hz ～20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion ratio: 0.005％or less
- S/N ratio: 107 dB （USB）
- Maximum dimensions (W X H X D): 267 x 107.9 x 407.3 mm
- Unit weight: 4.6 kg
Serato DJ System and Specifications
- Applicable OS (Windows): Windows 8.1/Windows 7, (CPU) Intel Core i3,i5 or i7 1.07 GHz / (Memory) 4GB
- Applicable OS (Mac): Mac OS X v10.10/10.9/10.8, (CPU) Intel Core i3,i5 or i7 1.07 GHz / (Memory) 4GB
- Display resolution: 1280 x 720 or higher
- USB: USB 2.0 port
- Free HDD space: 5 GB