Studio quality sound, set free from the studio. With preamps and EQ from studio grade consoles, the Soundcraft Signature 16 mixer packs professional audio into an intuitive, convenient package. Bring analog character and digital versatility together in your studio or on your live stage. A Lexicon effects processor is included in every Signature 16, making great mixes a breeze.It might be an analogue mixer, but the Signature 16 communicates in digital languages too. An integrated two-in-two-out USB interface and included copy of Ableton Live 10 Lite make recording your mixes to a computer as easy as can be.The Signature 16 inherits a legacy of stunning analogue components which Soundcraft have been building for decades. Designing mixers isn’t just Soundcraft’s job. It’s their craft. Make mixing great music yours.
Ultra low-noise preamps
The included Ghost preamps are aptly named. They are so low noise you might not even notice they are there. The result? Immaculate sound time and time again. Such high quality preamps on such a small mixer almost have to be heard to be believed – but these are ghosts you should believe in.
EQ doesn’t have to just be a corrective tool. Soundcraft’s Sapphyre Assymetric EQ helps to give your sound a musicality and character which other equalisers can’t achieve. Give your mix the character it deserves. The Soundcraft Signature 16 doesn’t compromise by limiting the EQ to one or two channels either – you can add the classic British EQ to every single input.
Flexible monitoring for any application
Each of the four AUX buses is switchable from pre to post fader. Each input channel can be routed to the master out and the three available sub-groups. This gives you total control of your monitoring or external effects sends. There’s no need to be limited to one monitor mix. Ensembles of any size will benefit from the flexibility of the Signature 16’s routing.
- High-Performance 16-input small format analogue mixer with onboard effects
- Iconic Soundcraft® Ghost mic preamps with ultra-low noise performance
- Renowned Soundcraft® Sapphyre British EQ with sweepable mid-bands per channel
- Lexicon® Effects Engine featuring award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses and Modulations
- dbx® Limiters (High-ratio Compressors) on input channels
- 2-in/2-out USB audio playback and recording
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses and other instruments
- Hi-Pass Filters (low-cut) and 48V Phantom Power on all mic channels
- Comprehensive Soundcraft® GB Series audio routing
- Smooth premium-quality faders
- Robust metal construction for tour-grade build quality and reliability
- Internal universal power supply
- Channels: 16
- Soundcraft® Ghost Preamps: 12
- Soundcraft® Sapphyre EQ: 4-band (2 bands of swept mids)
- dbx® Limiters on inputs: 4
- Lexicon® Effects: Single Engine
- USB Interface: 2-in/2-out
- Auxes: 4
- Subgroups: 4 mono/2 stereo
- Faders: 100 mm
- Height: 109 mm (4.3″)
- Width: 490 mm (19.3″)
- Length: 505 mm (19.9″)
- Weight: 8.66 kg (19.1 lbs)