The Pioneer DJ OPUS-QUAD 4-Channel Standalone DJ System provides the ultimate DJ’ing experience for professionals, combining high-end functionality with a sophisticated, boutique-style design. With four decks to play with, the OPUS-QUAD provides all the tools and controls you’ll ever need including a 10.1-inch touchscreen complete with a dedicated scroll wheel for quick and easy navigation.
Incorporate a wide variety of studio-grade effects with hands-on control provided by the onboard XY-pad. You can use the XY-Pad to control a wide range of parameters such as a filter’s cutoff frequency or blend multiple effects with the swipe of your finger. With support for a range of physical/digital media sources’ the OPUS-QUAD features all the connections you need including SSD drives, computers and even Bluetooth devices.One of the most groundbreaking features is the ‘Zone’ output. This output allows you to route sound separate from the master track, allowing you to play different music in multiple rooms from this single standalone DJ system. The high-precision illuminated jogwheels are accompanied by a crisp colour display for each channel, providing info on track selection, BPM and more. If you’re looking for the quintessential DJ controller, look no further than the OPUS-QUAD.
High-end design meets unmatched playability
The union of sophistication and playability was the design basis for the OPUS-QUAD, matching its powerful range of controls and tools with its boutique-style exterior. Sporting an elegant curved edge with faux-wood trimmings; the power of the OPUS-QUAD is only matched by its beauty. With the classic club-style layout and ergonomic controls, the OPUS-QUAD is built with professional DJs in mind, providing all the controls and tools you’ll need to create breathtaking performances to be remembered.
Four-deck playback and Zone output
With a four-channel design accompanied by two colour displays and a 10.1-inch touchscreen, navigating between songs, track info and other information is made easier than ever before. The standalone four-deck design allows you to cue up tracks in advance or even leave a deck free for requests. For more advanced users, you can use all four decks to create massive mixes with the touch of a few buttons. At the core of each channel is an illuminated jogwheel with a built-in display accompanied by a deck display on each channel. Each deck also features dedicated buttons for track searching, hot cues, beat looping and much more.
Showcasing its versatility, the Pioneer DJ OPUS-QUAD also includes a ‘Zone’ output. This unique output allows you to output sound separately from the master channel, allowing you to different music in different rooms. This opens up a world of new mixing possibilities, allowing you to host multi-room events from a single standalone DJ system.
Studio-grade effects with hands-on control via XY-pad
Effects can take your mixes to the next level and the OPUS-QUAD comes stacked with a library of studio-grade effects. Both ‘FX Bank’ and ‘Beat FX’ parameters can be controlled using the XY-Pad (via the touchscreen display), allowing you to control effects with the touch of your finger. For example, linking the XY-Pad to a filter’s cutoff frequency will allow you to create transitions and create build-ups by swiping your finger across the touchscreen display. You can even blend multiple effects using the X and Y axis simultaneously.
Advanced rapid track search
Finding tracks on the fly is paramount for many DJs, allowing you to stay in the moment and cater to the crowd. With OPUS-QUAD’s advanced rapid track search, you can easily navigate between songs and find new tracks with ease. The cutting-edge user interface of the touchscreen display provides quick and easy access to the Playlist Bank, a keyboard and Touch Preview. There is also a dedicated ‘Smart Rotary Selector’ to help you quickly scroll through menus and settings.
Versatile connectivity with support for a variety of media sources
Providing support for many different media sources, the OPUS-QUAD is ready for anything you throw at it. From SSD drives to USB thumb drives; the OPUS-QUAD provides all the connections you need for any DJ. You can also connect to computers (PC/Macs) running DJ software as well as smartphone devices (iOS/Android) for use with rekordbox and even Bluetooth devices. Whether you want to dig out an old tune library from a USB thumb drive or scan through your up-to-date library using your chosen DJ software, you can do it all with the OPUS-QUAD. Not only that, but the DJ system also includes two microphone inputs and dual headphone outputs so you can incorporate a vocalist and/or guest DJ.
- Four-channel high-end DJ system/controller
- Standalone four-deck playback
- Illuminated high-precision jog wheels with customisable controls
- Easy-to-use pro-grade effects with a library of effects
- Hands-on control of effects via XY-pad
- 10.1-inch touchscreen display
- Rapid track search with dedicated ‘Smart Rotary Selector’
- Zone output allows you to play different music in different rooms from a single OPUS-QUAD
- Support for a wide range of media sources including USB thumb drives, SSD drives USB-equipped devices and Bluetooth connectivity
- Crisp displays for each channel displaying track info and more
- High-end sound quality with pristine AD/DA conversions
- rekordbox and Serato compatible
- Sophisticated contemporary style design with earth-coloured front panel trimming
- LINE / PHONO x 2 (RCA)
- MIC x 2 (XLR & 1/4” TRS jack)
- MASTER x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1)
- ZONE x 1 (XLR x 1)
- BOOTH x 1 (1/4” TRS jack)
- PHONES x 2 (1/4” stereo jack x 1, 3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1)
- USB Type-A x 3
- USB Type-C x 1
- Others: LAN terminal (1000BASE-T) x 1
- Wireless LAN:
- Supported standards: IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
- Frequency band used: 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- Wireless system: Bluetooth ver. 4.2
- Compatible codecs: SBC, AAC
- rekordbox for Mac/Windows
- rekordbox for iOS/Android (Coming April 2023)
- Serato DJ Pro (Coming summer 2023)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- S/N ratio: 114 dB (USB-MASTER1)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003 percent (USB-MASTER1)
- Power supply: AC 100 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 60 W
- Maximum dimensions (W × D × H): 925.7 × 499.7 × 142 mm / 36.44” x 19.67” x 5.59”
- Weight: 13.2 kg / 29.1 lb
- Power cord
- Quick Start Guide
- Precautions for use