Serato Mixing & Scratching
The DJM-S3 makes djing with Serato easy and effortless due to its built-in soundcard inherited from the DJM-S9, allowing you to plug this mixer straight into your PC/Mac via USB, open up Serato, and start djing straight away. Featured on the DJM-S3 is the highly durable Magvel crossfader that provides a smooth and accurate response making scratching effortless.
Design & Layout
The Pioneer DJM-S3 sticks to its highly professional looking design and straightforward intuitive layout with all your EQ needs at the top, filters in the middle and faders at the bottom. The 3 band EQs boast precise control for EQ mixing tracks and the independent channel filters for each channel can be turned to create unique textures. The parameter knob lets you adjust resonance, a perfect tool for creating tension and build up your performance.
Professional High Quality Sound
The sound of the tracks you’re playing will always be to the highest standard thanks to the mixer’s dithering technology so there is no need to worry about reduced sound quality with the DJM-S3.
Two Headphone Outputs
Two headphone outputs are included on the DJM-S3 that allow you to plug in both a 1/4 inch stereo jack and 3.5mm mini-jack, so you’ll never be in trouble if you happen to forget your headphone jack. Why not go back-2-back with your fellow DJ or friend? Two headphone ports allow for two sets of headphones to be connected so there is no need to switch headphones after each mix.
Expand Your Creativity
The DJM has the ability to connect to the DDJ-SP1 controller allowing you to use the large performance pads for many of Serato’s features including its FX. Simultaneously DJ and tap the performance pads to create your own unique performance.
- Built-in Serato DJ-ready sound card with DVS support
- Professional Magvel crossfader
- Independent channel filters
- 3 band EQ
- Phone, Line, AUX
- XLR terminals
- 2 headphone ports (1/4 inch jack, 3.5mm jack)
- Professional sound quality
- DVS control: Serato DJ
- Software system requirements: Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (latest service pack), mac OS Sierra, X 10.11, 10.10 (latest update)
- Processor: mac OS Sierra, X 10.11, 10.10 (latest update), Memory: 32-bit, 64-bit: 4 GB or more of RAM, USB: Available USB 2.0 port, Free HDD Space: 5GB, Display resolution: 1280 x 720
- Included accessories: Power cord, AC adaptor, USB cable, Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- Width: 230 mm
- Height: 108mm
- Depth: 320mm
- Weight: 3kg
- Frequency range: 20 – 20000 Hz
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- A/D converter: 24 bit
- D/A converter: 24 bit
- S/N ratio line: 94dB
- Distortion: Power supply: AC adaptor DC 12 V
- Power consumption: 600 mA
- Channels: EQ/ISO – 3 band, EQ/ISO range – -∞ +6 dB
- Performance control: Channels – 2, Sound colour FX – filter
- Terminals: Inputs – 3 LINE (RCA), 2 PHONE (RCA), 1 MIC (1/4 inch TS jack)
- USB: 1 USB B port
- Outputs: 1 MASTER (XLR), 1 MASTER (RCA), 2 HEADHPONE MONITOR (1/4 inch jack, mini jack)