Exceptional power and a unique acoustic design combine in order to deliver a vigorous yet pristine sound, successfully adaptable to both playback and live music applications.
Opera’s asymmetrical horn has been completely redesigned in order to obtain both an asymetrical vertical dispersion and a double horizontal dispersion, ensuring an optimized throw pattern.
The system is equipped with a powerful Class D 600 W amplifier featuring advanced DSP processing where FIR filters allow the systems to deliver a coherent audio performance, uniform and crystal-clear from every listening position.
1200 w peak power
- Newly designed asymmetrical horn
- Advanced DSP with FIR processing
- 2 input channels (mic-line/mic-instr)
- Selectable output channel (link ch1/mix ch 1+2)
- 8 EQ presets
- Loudspeakers: 12″/1″
- Digital power amplifier
- Power: 1200 W peak, 600 W RMS
- Peak SPL: 129 dB
- Asymmetrical horn tweeter 100° x85°
- XLR and 6.3 jack input
- 56-Bit DSP
- 8 Sound presets for the monitor and stand application
- 2 Separately adjustable inputs with mix output
- Multifunctional housing incl. slanted monitor angle
- 3x M10 rigging points
- Dimensions: 350 x 642 x 349 mm
- Weight: 14.3 kg