With the new OPERA series, dB Technologies succeded once again in packing leading edge DSP processing, advanced design features and user friendliness in an unrivalled cabinet in its price range.
Exceptional power and a unique acoustic design combine in order to deliver a vigorous yet pristine sound, successfully adaptable to both playback and live music applications.
Opera’s asymmetrical horn has been completely redesigned in order to obtain both an asymetrical vertical dispersion and a double horizontal dispersion, ensuring an optimized throw pattern.
The system is equipped with a powerful Class D 600 W amplifier featuring advanced DSP processing where FIR filters allow the systems to deliver a coherent audio performance, uniform and crystal-clear from every listening position.
1200 w peak power
- Newly designed asymmetrical horn
- Advanced DSP with FIR processing
- 2 input channels (mic-line/mic-instr)
- Selectable output channel (link ch1/mix ch 1+2)
- 8 EQ presets
- Loudspeakers: 12″/1″
- Digital power amplifier
- Power: 1200 W peak, 600 W RMS
- Peak SPL: 129 dB
- Asymmetrical horn tweeter 100° x85°
- XLR and 6.3 jack input
- 56-Bit DSP
- 8 Sound presets for the monitor and stand application
- 2 Separately adjustable inputs with mix output
- Multifunctional housing incl. slanted monitor angle
- 3x M10 rigging points
- Dimensions: 350 x 642 x 349 mm
- Weight: 14.3 kg