Live sound can be difficult. Which is why you need the Electro-Voice ELX200-15P. With its easy-to-use design, you’ll get phenomenal sound without the hassle.
Deep lows. Crisp highs. And plenty of midrange punch. The ELX200-15P gets its superior quality from a 15″ woofer and 1.4″ tweeter. Both drivers work together for an accurate, linear response, even at maximum volume. With 1200W of power and exceptional sound dispersion, your audience will hear every single note no matter where they’re stood.
Control in the palm of your hands. Alongside an intuitive DSP, the ELX200-15P gives you access to incredible audio from the QuickSmartMobile app. Utilising Bluetooth connectivity, you have full command of presets, EQ, and speaker configuration, no matter where you are.
Setting up just got easier
QuickSmart. A collection of intelligently designed features that truly live up to their name. Getting great sound has never been easier. Or faster. And with an intuitive design, setting up your system will never be the same again…
QuickSmartMobile lets you configure your sound from anywhere in the room. Simply connect your mobile device via Bluetooth, and optimise up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously from the best seat in the house.
Then there’s the DSP…
QuickSmartDSP offers best-in-class processing for easy setup and phenomenal sound. Take advantage of a wide range of user-programmable presets for instantly optimised sound. It’s as easy as plug in and play.
Powerful tonal sculpting. Right at your fingertips. The 3-band EQ effortlessly shapes your sound, whilst the master volume control optimises your speaker’s gain structure. It’s all possible from the rear-panel LCD.
Built to perform
Every detail matters. That’s why Electro-Voice go the extra mile. ELX200-15P transducers have been designed for clear audio, even at high SPLs. The high-output EVS-15M reproduces low frequencies with outstanding clarity and depth. Combined with the crystal-clear transparency of the 1.4” tweeter, you get phenomenal response across an extended frequency range. An EV-patented SST (Signal Synchronized Transducers) waveguide design gives you precise and consistent coverage, ensuring that distortion is kept to a minimum. That means a tighter bass response, no matter what the occasion.
It’s a tough world out there
But don’t worry. ELX200 loudspeakers have been designed with that in mind. With over 500 hours of brutal abuse and endurance testing, Electro-Voice have ensured that this series is more than capable of withstanding the rigours of the road. A robust cabinet and premium components provide the reliability you need, both on and off the stage.
- Phenomenal versatility in an ultra-lightweight format
- Huge sound from 1200W peak output power
- Highly efficient class-D amplification for distortion-free audio at max SPLs
- Exceptional low frequency response thanks to a high-output 15” woofer
- Crystal clear highs from a 1.4” titanium compression driver
- Precise and consistent coverage from Electro-Voice’s patented Signal Synchronised Transducers
- Best-in-class processing from a QuickSmartDSP
- Easy to use LCD display with rotary knob
- Simple setup with four presets – Music, Live, Speech, and Club – and five user-programmable presets
- Dial your sound with a 3-band EQ, sub/top system-match corssovers, input level control, and master volume for game structure optimisation
- Wireless control and monitoring with the Bluetooth® EV QuickSmart Mobile app
- App can be used to configure up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously
- Receive immediate notifications during critical performance conditions
- Minimal resonance thanks to a rigid composite enclosure with internal reinforcement
- Easy to setup with three M10 threaded mounting points and in integrated pole mount receptacle
- Easy to transport with EV’s signature three-handle design
- Reliability verified with over 500 hours of endurance testing
- Ideal for use in both portable and installed applications
- Frequency Response:
- -3dB: 55Hz – 16kHz
- -10dB: 48Hz – 19kHz
- Maximum SPL: 132dB
- Coverage: 90° x 60°
- Power Rating: 1200W
- LF Transducer: EVS-15M, 15” / 381mm
- HF Transducer: DH-1C, 1” titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1600Hz
- 1 x Stereo RCA input
- 2 x XLR-1/4” TRS combo jacks
- 1 x XLR
- Material: Polypropylene
- Grille: 18-AWG steel with powder coated finish
- Colour: Black
- Suspension: 3 x M10 suspension points
- Power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz (1.8A consumption at 1/8 power)
- Dimensions: 710mm x 423mm x 384mm / 28” x 16.7” x 15.2” (H x W x D)
- Weight: 18.9kg / 41.7lbs