PROCESSED ACTIVE SPEAKER 700W + 200W RMS – 133DB SPL
For the VENTIS range, quality and flexibility are the watchwords. Based on a powerful combination of B&C compression drivers and FBT’s own custom, long excursion woofers, the 115, 112 and 110 models are two-way, bass reflex designs housed in 15mm birch plywood. A full-grille design backed by specially treated acoustic cloth delivers the characteristic style for which FBT is known, while fully rotatable constant directivity horns ensure accurate coverage.
The FBT VENTIS range offers powerful DSP with 6 versatile presets. Crafted by expert FBT engineers, the presets offer a performance for every requirement.
- ORIGINAL / LIVE The renowned, smooth FBT sound
- VOCAL A special EQ setting to maximise speech intelligibility
- DJ Designed to keep the energy high and your audience dancing
- TOURING The reliability and the roar of the industry’s most popular touring systems
- LOUDNESS The ultimate preset for listening at a medium or low volume
- WARM A special setting to emphasise full-bodied, low-mid frequencies.
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass reflex design
- Biamped: 700W RMS LF and 200W RMS HF power amplifiers in Class D for LF and in Class H/AB for HF
- Digital Signal Processor with graphic display
- 15 mm (0.59”) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure and internal bracing
- High efficiency switch mode power supply
- Control Panel features balanced XLR/Jack input, XLR LINK OUT, 2 x Volume, RCA Stereo input, DSP display with rotative encoder and push
- 320mm (12”) LF woofer with 64mm (2.5”) voice coil, custom made for FBT
- 25mm (1”) exit throat B&C HF compression driver with 36mm (1.4”) voice coil
- Frequency response from 48Hz to 20 kHz
- 80°H x 50°V Constant Directivity Rotatable Horn
- 6 x M10 suspension points, optional wall bracket mount thread, 35mm (1 3/8”) top-hat
- Speaker stand socket, two aluminium handles
- 45° monitor taper
- Adjustable delay between 0 – 10m
Power cord: 5m Net Dimension (WxHxD): 387 x 665 x 380mm Net Weight: 20.6kg Transport Dimension (WxHxD): 500 x 765 x 470mm Transport Weight: 23.1kg Configuration: 2 Way Built in amplifier: 900w (700w LF + 200w HF) Built in amplifier peak: 1800w (1400w LF + 400w HF) Frequency Response: 42Hz – 20kHz -6dB Low Frequency Woofer: 12 High Frequency driver: 1 Maximum SPL continuous/peak: 126/133dB Dispersion (HxV): 80� x 50� rotatable Input Impedance: 22kOhm AC power requirements: 640VA Input Connector: XLR/Jack Combo socket with XLR link out, RCA stereo input