2x 6.5″ + 1x 1″ 700w + 200w with DSP and Delay Active Speaker
Ventis 206A is part of the Ventis range which are ideal for portable performance or fixed installation. This Active speaker includes 2 x 6.5″ woofer and a 1″ rotatable horn .The built in DSP LCD screened Amp module is 700W + 200W Delivering 131dB SPL. Features a 15mm Baltic birch ply cabinet with 35mm pole mount and a full length grille. optional brackets for installation are available.
The VENTIS 206 and 206A can be deployed as a front fill, an under-balcony fill or as a main providing pristine speech intelligibility or simply as the full-range companion of a subwoofer. Constructed in 12mm birch plywood, the 206 and 206a has an integrated rear handle, an optional mounting bracket and, most importantly, an astonishing size to SPL ratio.
The enclosures are as suitable for fixed installation as they are for use on the stage.
M10 mounting points are included as standard while an optional U-bracket can be used for wall-mounting.
For use on the road, the VENTIS models include aluminum handles with rubber inserts, and a 35mm polemount socket.
- ORIGINAL / LIVE – The renowned, smooth FBT sound
- VOCAL – A special EQ setting to maximise speech intelligibility
- DJ – Designed to keep the energy high and your audience dancing
- TOURING – The reliability and the roar of the industry’s most popular touring systems
- LOUDNESS – The ultimate preset for listening at a medium or low volume
- WARM – A special setting to emphasise full-bodied, low-mid frequencies.
- Size: 2-way
- Speaker components: 2 x 6.5″ woofers, 1″ x tweeter
- 700 W class D (LF) and 200 W class H (HF)
- DSP with 6 presets
- Inputs: XLR / TRS combo jack and RCA (RCA, stereo)
- XLR male link output
- Housing material: 12 mm birch plywood
- Dispersion pattern (nominal): 70° x 50° (H x V, rotatable)
- Frequency response: 70 Hz – 20 kHz (-6 dB)
- Max. sound pressure level (SPL): 131 dB
- Dimensions: 190 x 545 x 260 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 12 kg
- Colour: black