The Yamaha DZR10 Powered Loudspeaker is a compact 10-inch speaker designed for portable and commercial use. The Yamaha DZR10 features a two-way design comprised of a 10-inch low frequency driver and a 2-inch high-frequency driver. It delivers 2000W of power, provided by the integrated Class-D amplifier. The DZR series is Yamaha’s first smart range of professional powered speakers, featuring 96kHZ DSP processing as well as advanced FIR-X tuning and 2-channel inputs for connecting mics and more. An onboard LCD screen, provides all the information you need on your settings, levels and more. The DZR10 also features a rotatable, constant directivity horn for flexible mounting capabilities.
Two-Way, Class-D Amplified Design
The Yamaha DZR series is the latest range of loudspeakers from Yamaha. What sets them apart from previous Yamaha loudspeakers is the innovative, fully-integrated smart design. The loudspeaker is comprised of a 2-way design with a 10-inch LF driver and a 2-inch HF driver. At the heart of the DZR loudspeaker is the premium-grade Class-D amplifier, providing up to 2000W (Peak) power, more than enough for a wide range of applications. The LF transducer features 3-inch voice coils in cast aluminium frames and a lightweight neodymium magnet for high power handling. It provides a tightly controlled sound, resulting in distortion-free performance. The HF transducer includes a 2-inch voice coil and a 1-inch throat compression driver with a titanium diaphragm for sparkling high-end performance.
Advanced FIR-X Tuning & 96kHz DSP Processors
One of the most unique features of the DZR loudspeaker range is the integrated 96kHZ DSP processors, helping to provide the high-power output the speaker delivers. The result is high-definition audio performance with super-low latency. The FIR-X Advanced Tuning technology uses linear phase FIR filters for the crossover network. The FIR filters allow you to achieve a smooth frequency response, resulting in exceptional clarity and sound imaging without phase distortion. EQ filtering capabilities are also included for fine-tuning adjustments, with best-in-class SPL without signal degradation.
D-CONTOUR Multi-Band Compressor
Another innovative feature of the DZR speaker is the built-in D-CONTOUR multi-band compressor, ensuring a consistent and clear sound at any volume. The D-CONTOUR compressor works by measuring the output of the frequency bands, then applying the optimum EQ adjustment settings, ensuring clear and clean sound even at high output levels. D-CONTOUR provides you with two settings: FOH/MAIN or MONITOR mode, allowing detailed tuning of your PA system. The FOH/MAIN mode helps to raise lower frequencies and compensates for low-end that can be missing when speakers are used on a monitor stand or suspended. The MONTIOR mode is designed for floor monitoring applications, optimising your frequency response to match various settings.
Onboard LCD Screen
The rear of the loudspeaker features an onboard LCD screen, providing visual monitoring and navigation of your various settings. The LCD screen is accompanied by a rotary-style control, allowing you to change settings such as DSP functions as well as load presets, adjust the PEQ, delay and routing. You can also store up to 8 user presets of your settings, allowing you to instantly recall them when needed. It also includes dedicated factory presets for optimised use with DZR and DZS XLR series speakers.
Versatile Design & Connectivity
The Yamaha DZR Loudspeaker range features a rotatable horn that allows for both vertical or horizontal mounting capabilities. This allows the speaker to adapt to different venue settings and acoustic dimensions. The constant directivity horns provide smooth and level coverage across your intended area, minimising roll-off for optimised audio performance. The speaker cabinets are constructed from premium-grade 15mm thick plywood, coated in an ultra-durable, military-grade Polyuera coating. This ensures maximum protection for your internal components while in use and on the move. The enclosure also includes butterfly joints, reducing cabinet vibration for improved audio. The rear of the loudspeaker features 2-channel inputs comprised of XLR/TRS combination connections for microphones and a variety of other sources. It also includes an integrated USB connection for storing settings and transferring data.
- 10-inch, two-way active loudspeaker
- 10-inch low-frequency driver with large 3-inch voice coils for powerful bass response
- 2-inch high-frequency driver comprised of 2-inch voice coil and 1-inch throat compression driver
- 2000W Class-D Amplification
- High SPL of 137dB
- Ideal for portable and commercial applications
- Advanced FIR-X tuning – provides smooth frequency response for stunning clarity and sound imaging without phase distortion
- Powerful 96kHz DSP Processors for high-resolution sound and ultra-low latency performance
- D-CONTOUR multi-band compressor provides consistent and clear sound
- Speaker Type:2-Way, Bass-Reflex
- Low-Frequency Driver: 10” Woofer with 3” Voice Coil
- High-Frequency Driver: 1” Compression Tweeter, 2” Voice Coil
- Frequency Response: 44Hz – 20kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 137dB
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Amplifier Power: 1300W RMS / 2000W Peak
- LF: 920W RMS / 1000W Peak
- HF: 380W RMS / 1000W Peak
- Coverage: 90° x 60°, Rotatable (H x V)
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz (FIR-X)
- Input Connectors: 2 x XLR/TRS Combo
- Thru/Output Connectors: 2 x XLR
- Sample Frequency Rate: 96kHz and FIR Filter
- Handles: 2 x Aluminium, Die-Cast
- Floor Monitor Angle: 50°
- Pole Socket: 2 x 35mm (0° or -7°)
- Rigging Points: 2 x M8 and 8 x M10
- Dimensions: 315mm x 537mm x 345mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 17.9kg