Setting up just got easier
QuickSmart. A collection of intelligently designed features that truly live up to their name. Getting great sound has never been easier. Or faster. And with such an intuitive design, setting your system up will never be the same again…
QuickSmart Mobile lets you configure your sound from anywhere in your venue. Simply connect your mobile device to your speakers and subwoofers via the app using Bluetooth, and optimise up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously from the best seat in the house.
Then there’s the DSP…
QuickSmartDSP offers best-in-class processing for easy setups and phenomenal results. Take advantage of three application-specific presets and five user-programmable presets for instantly-optimised sound. Plus, with sub/top system-matching, you can have every component in your system working in harmony for an unforgettable show.
A master volume control allows you to optimise your subwoofer’s gain structure. Plus, you can monitor the status of the limiter visually with ease, as well as control your input level and view meters, all from the rear-panel LCD.
Meanwhile, a high-efficiency 1200W Class-D power amp drives the EV-designed high-sensitivity transducer, delivering a huge maximum SPL of up to 129dB without distortion. Sometimes getting great sound is easier than you think.
Built to perform
Every detail matters when it comes to loudspeaker design. You can’t just throw a bunch of components together and expect it to sound incredible. That’s why Electro-Voice go the extra mile. Every single aspect of the ELX200 subwoofer has been thought about in great depth, and meticulously engineered for maximum performance.
The hardware is just as important. Every ELX200 subwoofer is fitted with professional-grade hardware for exceptional flexibility and ease-of-use. An integrated M20 threaded pole mount plate lets you stack your full-range speakers on top with ease. Position your system with precision, and rest assured that the mounting plate isn’t going to fail on you. And when it comes to transportation and maneuverability, the lightweight and compact wooden cabinet is easy to carry thanks to two ergonomic handles.
It’s a rough world out there
But don’t worry. ELX200 loudspeakers and subwoofers have been designed with that in mind. With over 500 hours of brutal abuse and endurance testing, Electro-Voice have ensured that this series is more than capable of withstanding the rigours of the road. Robust cabinets and premium components provide the reliability you need, both on and off the stage. So use your subwoofer with confidence, because the ELX200 series is built to last.
- Phenomenal versatility in an ultra-lightweight format
- Wireless control and monitoring with the Bluetooth® EV QuickSmart Mobile app
- Control your sound whilst you’re in front of your system
- App can be used to configure up to six ELX200 loudspeakers and subwoofers simultaneously
- Receive immediate notifications during critical performance conditions
- Super-efficient Class-D power amplifier for distortion-free maximum SPLs
- High-sensitivity transducer designed and engineered by Electro-Voice themselves
- QuickSmartDSP for best-in-class processing via EV’s signature single-knob user interface and LCD
- Simple setup with three presets – Music, Live, and Club – and five user-programmable presets
- Sub/top system-match crossovers, input level control and metering, and master volume for gain structure optimisation
- Rugged 15mm wooden cabinet with a durable EVCoat finish
- Integrated M20 threaded pole-mount plate for reliable sub/top stacking
- Easy to transport with two ergonomic handles
- Undergone over 500 hours of Electro-Voice’s abuse and endurance testing for maximum reliability
- Ideal for use in both portable and installed applications
- Frequency Response:
- -3dB: 49Hz – 135Hz
- -10dB: 41Hz – 165Hz
- Maximum SPL: 129dB
- Power Rating: 1200W
- LF Transducer: EVS-12L, 12” / 300mm
- Low-Pass Frequency: Adjustable – 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 150Hz
- 2 x XLR-1/4” TRS combo jacks
- 2 x XLR link outputs
- Material: 15mm plywood
- Finish: EVCoat (durable polyurea top-coat finish)
- Grille: 18-AWG steel with powder coated finish
- Colour: Black
- Pole Mounting: M20 threaded pole-mount plate
- Power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz (1.8A consumption at 1/8 power)
- Dimensions: 397mm x 445mm x 457mm / 16.7” x 17.6” x 18” (H x W x D)
- Weight: 19.1kg / 42.2lbs