Double the bass
The XPRS215S’ birch hardwood cabinet encloses two 15-inch LF drivers and a built-in horn shape to deliver rich, powerful low frequencies, no matter the event or the setting.
Powersoft Class D amps
Powersoft’s Class D amp modules produce 2400 W (peak) or 1200 W (continuous) output. The Power Factor Correction (PFC) reduces power consumption while ensuring steady performance in all environments.
A versatile Crossover switch lets you adjust the low pass filter cut-off at stages between 80 Hz and 150 Hz. At the same time, the Phase switch allows you to choose a positive or negative polarity to prevent multiple subwoofers from cancelling each other out.
The XPRS subwoofer is packed with features to protect the drivers, amp and power supply – giving you peace of mind, consistent high-quality sound, and extending the life of your sound system.
The subwoofer has 2 balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets so you can input a couple of devices at the same time. Plus 2 balanced XLR through outputs enable easy connection to other speakers and subs.
- System: Dual 15” Subwoofer, Bi-Amp Active Speaker
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 160Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum SPL (Peak@1m/1w): 135dB (Half Space)
- Power Consumption: 240 Watts
- Dimensions: 743mm x 524mm x 811mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 55.9kg
- Low-Frequency Driver: 2 x 15” Ferrite LF Cone Driver
- Enclosure: 15mm Birch Plywood – Bandpass
- Finish: Impact-Resistant Black Semi-Matt Textured
- Handles: 4 – 2 Either Side
- Pole Socket: M20 Screw Socket
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Power Output: 2400 Watts Peak
- 1200 Watts Continuous (600 W x 2)
- Input Connectors: 2 x XLR/TRS Combo – Balanced
- Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Output Connectors: 2 x Through Output XLR – Balanced
- Thermal Limiting
- Over-Temperature Muting
- Output Overcurrent
- DC Offset Removal
- High Frequency Stationary Loud Signals
- Input Voltage Limiter – Peak/RMS
- Power Unit:
- Primary AC Mains Overvoltage Protection
- Primary AC Mains Overcurrent Protection