Evolve – the family of proven performance
Clean, compact, and easy-to-use. These are traits that you wouldn’t often associate with premium performance. But Electro-Voice deliver all of that and more with their powerful Evolve series, and the Evolve 30M is no exception.
A powerful 10” subwoofer lies at the bottom of your new column system, and is complemented by a high-performance array featuring six 2.8” neodymium drivers to deliver an astounding full-range sound. But that’s just scratching the surface of the 30M’s features…
Whether you’re a solo musician, part of a small group, a mobile entertainer, or you’re looking to equip a small venue with a high-performance audio system. The Evolve 30M boasts a whole host of components, options, and tools to give you the sound you deserve. An integrated fully-programmable 8-channel digital mixer, a powerful 1000W Class-D amplifier, intelligent and highly-configurable DSP, flexible wireless control, outstanding connectivity… The list goes on. But no matter what (or where) you want to use your Evolve 30M, there’s one thing you can count on. This is a system that was built to perform. And from the moment you power it on, you’ll understand.
Part of what makes this high-performance column sound so good, is what you can find inside. Each and every transducer that goes into the 30M has been custom-engineered by Electro-Voice themselves – a company that has developed a serious reputation for transducer design. But it doesn’t stop there. Almost every single component inside the system has been engineered by them too. Because Electro-Voice care about sound and performance, and they wanted to ensure that the 30M would deliver every single time you use it.
Even down to the mixer. The 8-channel full-function digital mixer on the 30M has been designed by world-class mixer engineers from Dynacord (Electro-Voice’s sibling brand). This is no run-of-the-mill mixer module that has managed to find its way into a powerful PA system. Not at all. This is a mixer that has been built to work seamlessly with your system, delivering premium performance from start to finish. A wide variety of inputs using high-quality connectors, a diverse range of studio-quality effects with 30 built-in presets, professional-grade preamps, and more. They’re all yours to take advantage of.
When it comes to hooking up your sound sources, you have plenty of options. Four XLR-TRS combo inputs for line or mic signals, an XLR-TRS stereo line input, RCA inputs, a 3.5mm stereo input, and a Hi-Z instrument input. You’ve got a diverse selection to choose from, so you’ll be prepared for any situation. There’s even an input for connecting your own footswitch so you can activate and bypass your FX without having to tweak things on the mixer itself.
It doesn’t stop there either. The Evolve 30M is equipped with Bluetooth connectivity. With the ability to connect your Bluetooth-enabled device to your PA, you can stream and control audio such as backing tracks and more, all from the palm of your hand. And the best part is that you won’t be tied to one place with wires.
You’re in control
From the back of the sub, to the back of the venue. The Evolve 30M puts you in the driver’s seat from start to finish. With a simplistic and intuitive layout, the 30M’s digital mixer lets you sculpt and mould your sound with ease. A single large control knob, switches for each of the inputs, and an easy-to-read LCD make getting setup and adjusting your sound a breeze.
Electro-Voice’s QuickSmart DSP interface makes quick work of system configuration too. All of your column’s parameters can be accessed and adjusted via the LCD and single-knob control. You’ve got plenty of options when it comes to signal routing and inputs too. But what makes getting setup even easier is the access to presets.
Four integrated presets mean you can adapt your 30M to a wide variety of situations. Music, Live, Speech, and Club presets have been designed with meticulous attention to detail, ensuring your sound is optimised for any situation. There’s also a 3-band system EQ, providing you with precise control over the low, mid, and high frequencies of your sound, whilst five user-programmable presets let you store and recall your own settings at any time. Combined with phantom power, visual monitoring of the limiter status, input level control and meters, and a master volume control, you have everything you need to make your sound your own.
Getting great sound has never been easier. Or faster. And with such an intuitive design, setting your system up will never be the same again. QuickSmart Mobile lets you configure your sound from anywhere in your venue. Simply connect your mobile device or tablet to your 30M via the app using Bluetooth, and optimise up to six Evolve 30M systems simultaneously. All from the best seat in the house.
Built for the real world
The world can be a cruel, demanding place. That’s why Electro-Voice have built the Evolve 30M to deal with it. Intelligently-designed enclosures crafted from rugged materials keep all of your column’s precious components safe from knocks, drops, and rowdy crowd members. And when it comes to portability, the 30M makes life simple. Ergonomic handles take the pain out of transportation, whilst the included backpack carry case allows you to store and move your poles and column array with ease. Combined with a quick-setup design and a sleek, elegant aesthetic, the 30M is ideal for travelling performers and more permanent installations alike.
- A new performance standard for compact column speaker systems
- Ideal for solo musicians, small groups, mobile entertainers, and smaller venues
- Easy-to-use, lightweight, and highly-portable
- Internal wire assembly and magnetically-assisted latching for quick, simple setup
- 1000W Class-D amplifier delivers clean, efficient power
- Six 2.8” neodymium drivers deliver ultra-wide horizontal coverage of 120°
- 10” subwoofer housed in a rugged 15mm wooden enclosure
- Durable composite array enclosure with an ergonomic aluminium handle
- Integrated fully programmable 8-channel digital mixer
- Mixer designed in collaboration with Dynacord’s world-class mixer engineering team
- Multiple input options, as well as Bluetooth connectivity for wireless audio streaming
- Professional-grade preamps and mixer functions
- Diverse range on studio-quality effects across 30 adjustable presets
- QuickSmart Mobile app for wireless configuration, control, mixing, and monitoring
- App can be used with up to six Evolve 30M systems simultaneously
- QuickSmart DSP interface with four built-in presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club)
- Sleek design with an elegant form factor that looks great in any environment
- Comes complete with a handy backpack for your column array and poles
- Frequency Response: 51Hz to 20kHz, -3dB / 45Hz to 20kHz, -10dB
- Maximum SPL: 123dB
- Coverage: 120° x 40° (H x V)
- Amplifier Rating: 1000W (500W+500W)
- Crossover Frequency: 200Hz
- Power: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Dimensions: (H x W x D)
- Subwoofer: 448mm x 332mm x 432mm
- Column: 620mm x 95mm x 157mm
- Pole: 600mm x 48mm x 55mm (2 pcs)
- Weight: 24.2kg
- Subwoofer: 15.8kg
- Column: 2.7kg
- Pole: 1.4kg (2 pcs)
- Bag for Column and Pole: 0.85kg