Stylish and functional. The Electro-Voice ELX200-12S-CVR is custom built to protect your ELX200 12” subwoofers. With a rugged nylon construction and padded interior, you’ll get excellent protection from knocks, bangs, and scratches. That’s great news for busy musicians and sound engineers.
Your first defence against the trials of touring. Each cover proves resistant to moisture, dust, and dirt. That means you’ll never have to worry about damages during transport, breakdown, or storage.
Stack with confidence. The reinforced top panel allows you to safely stack other covered speaker cabinets, whilst ergonomic cut-outs give you uninhibited access to your subwoofer’s carry-handles. And with a handy storage pocket on board, you’ve got plenty of space for tools and accessories.
- Custom built for your Electro-Voice ELX200 12” subwoofers
- Rugged nylon exterior for ultimate speaker protection
- Easy access to your speaker handles via the reinforced cut outs
- Excellent protection from accidental knocks, bangs, and scratches thanks to a padded interior
- Resistance to dust and moisture – perfect for transport, storage, and breakdown
- Safely stack multiple covered speakers thanks to the reinforced top
- Storage pocket allows you to store accessories with ease
- Stylish design with EV logo printed onto the front
- Compatible With:
- Electro-Voice ELX200-12S 12” Passive Subwoofer
- Electro-Voice ELX200-12SP 12” Active Subwoofer
- Material: Nylon
- Colour: Black
- Cut-Outs: Access to loudspeaker carry-handles
- External Dimensions: 419.1mm x 459.7mm x 78.7mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 0.5kg