- 6-inch subwoofer, ideal for music and TV
- Optimised for use with Kanto loudspeakers
- Delivers powerful bass response for immersive sound
- Full L/R line level input
- Crossover control, phase switch and auto-off standby
Powerful bass for music and TV. The Kanto SUB6 Subwoofer is a 6-inch subwoofer, optimised for use with Kanto loudspeakers.The Kanto SUB6 delivers 200-watts of power, providing exceptional bass power, for an immersive listening experience. The SUB6 utilises a 6-inch paper cone driver, which delivers sub-bass reproduction for full-bodied bass. From listening to music to putting you in the middle of action on TV, the SUB6 is the perfect way to upgrade your loudspeaker’s performance.The versatile design allows for seamless integration, providing precise dials for volume and cut-off frequency. SUB6 also features built-in phase adjustment, power-saving auto-off as well as a full L/R line level input.
True sub-bass reproduction
The SUB6 is the companion for Kanto bookshelf loudspeakers, providing superior bass when used in conjunction with the speakers. Feel the bass in your chest with this powerful 200W subwoofer. At the heart of the SUB6 is a 6-inch paper cone driver protected by a robust grille. This paper cone driver delivers pristine bass reproduction. The resulting sound is powerful and pristine, delivering every nuance of the low-end so you can feel the true power of your music or film.
Easily integrate with other loudspeakers
The rear panel of the subwoofer features an ergonomic control panel. Large dials are used for optimal precision when it comes to dialling in levels and parameters. Included is both a volume control and a crossover frequency dial.
The crossover frequency allows you to easily integrate with loudspeakers. It provides the means to blend the frequencies of your subwoofer and loudspeakers together, working in conjunction to provide optimised audio performance.
Sleek, rugged and compact design
The SUB6 is compact, standing at only 6-inches in size. Its rugged design features built-in feet which help to decouple the subwoofer from your floor. This helps to eliminate unwanted rumbles and resonance for clearer bass reproduction. The sleek, contemporary design is stylish and unobtrusive; making it perfect for any living space.
In addition the crossover frequency and level control, the SUB6 features Auto-off standby power control and a phase switch.
- Kanto SUB6 Subwoofer
- Power cord
- RCA cable
- User manual
- 6-inch subwoofer with paper cone driver
- Optimised to integrate with Kanto loudspeakers
- Delivers 200 watts of peak power
- Provides exceptional low-end response
- Crossover control on the rear panel
- Auto-off standby mode
- Full L/R line level input
- Sleek, contemporary-style design
- Drivers: 6-inch paper cone woofer
- Amplifier: Class-D amplification
- Peak Power: 200W Peak (100 Watts total RMS)
- Frequency Response: 35Hz – 165Hz
- Inputs: RCA L/R line level
- Dimensions: 8.7-inches x 8.7-inchesx 9.6-inches (22 x 22 x 24.5 cm)
- Net Weight: 11.7 lb (5.3 kg)