- Connect Smartphones, Turntables, TVs, Tablets & More
- Powerful, Loud, Full-Impact Sound
- Bluetooth Streaming
- Convenient USB Charging Port
- Remote Control With Multiple Functions
The Kanto YU6 Powered Bookshelf Speakers, Matte Black fills your room with powerful, loud and clean sound. Stream your favourite tracks through Bluetooth, hook up your turntable, or connect through the AUX and RCA inputs. The Kanto YU6 pumps out 200W of peak power, delivering deep, thick bass, a well-balanced mid-range and crisp highs. Control your music, tone and more with the included remote control, and keep your music going all night long with the built-in USB charge port.
Loud, Powerful & Clean Sound
If you’re looking for a speaker to pump out loud yet clean sound, the YU6 is perfect. The Kanto YU6 delivers 200W peak power, 60W more than its smaller counterpart the YU4, letting you enjoy your favourite songs in any living space. Whether you’re hanging out with friends or kicking it back alone, the YU6 ensures to fill your room with deep, powerful bass, a well-balanced and fulfilling mid-range, and crystal clear and crisp highs, bringing out the best of your music. Designed with carefully handcrafted cabinets, 1” silk dome tweeters and 5.25” Kevlar drivers, the YU6 ensures remarkable sound from any device.
Connect A Variety Of Devices
Equipped with a range of inputs, the YU6 gives you the freedom to enjoy sound from a variety of analogue and digital devices. Its built-in phono preamp lets you hook up and spin music from your vintage or modern turntable so you can sit back and enjoy all your favourite vinyl records with the flick of a switch. Stream your music through Bluetooth with your smartphone, laptop or tablet, or connect your non-Bluetooth devices through the AUX and RCA inputs, and keep the music going all day and night with the convenient USB charge port. Additionally, transmit high-quality sound from your TV using the TOSLINK digital input, or add some extra bass by connecting a subwoofer through the sub port.
On top of being able to control music from your Bluetooth device, the Kanto YU6 also provides you with a remote control that makes it easy to control the music you’re listening to. Quickly switch between your sources, control the bass and treble, skip tracks, and control playback all whilst away from the speaker. You can still use the single knob on the front of the speaker to cycle through the five inputs, change volume, or activate and deactivate standby mode.
Sit back, relax and enjoy your favourite playlists from the palm of your hand. With its Bluetooth 4.0 Qualcomm aptX technology, the Kanto YU6 streams audio from your Bluetooth-compatible device with the same quality as using a wired connection. Qualcomm aptX technology enables CD-like quality wireless audio over Bluetooth. aptX does this by reducing the size of the audio files so they can be squeezed through the wireless pipeline without affecting the sound quality.
Automatic Standby & Power-Up Modes
The YU6 is always ready to get your tunes going. It features automatic standby and power-up modes to save power, so when you’re gone you’ll conserve power and when you’re in range it will detect you and power on, ready to play music.
In The Box
- YU6 speaker (left channel)
- YU6 speaker (right channel)
- Remote control
- 2 x AAA batteries
- 3.5mm AUX cable
- Speaker wire
- Rubber feet
“If you’re looking to plug your turntable directly into a good-looking and functional pair of speakers, the Kanto YU6 will make it work and sound great.” Sound & Vision
“I can’t recommend these speakers enough – they are the first set of powered speakers, other than the Mackie and Genelec, to which I’d give my listening seal of approval.” wifihifi
- 200W peak power
- Powerful bass, well-balanced mid-range and clear, crisp highs
- Stream music through Bluetooth
- Built-in phono preamp for turntables
- RCA, AUX for non-Bluetooth devices
- TOSLINK for connecting with TVs
- Built-in USB charge port
- Subwoofer output
- Remote control with volume, tone, balance, source selection, playback controls, on/off switch
- Simple one-knob on front to control volume, input selection and standby mode
- Automatic standby and power-up modes (detects when you are in range and turns on)
- Power: 200W peak power
- Tweeters: 1-inch silk dome
- Woofers: 5.25-inch Kevlar
- Amplifier: Class D
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 20kHz
- Crossover System: 2-way
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Inputs: 1 x 3.5mm mini-jack, 1 x RCA with phono switch, 2 x Optical (TOSLINK)
- Outputs:1 x subwoofer, 1 x USB charge 5V 1A
- Dimensions (single speaker): 175 x 205 x 272mm