- Audiophile quality for professional DJs and studio engineers
- Immersive soundstage from 6.5″ amarid woofer and 1″ silk dome tweeter
- Clear, direct audio from a newly developed waveguide
- Outstanding performance and sampling rate from an advanced DSP
The Pioneer VM-70 offers rich, detailed sound to professionals who demand the best. Built to replace the renowned S-DJX, the VM-70 takes everything that made its predecessor great, and improves them for an enhanced listening experience. That means better sound quality, better design, and better results when you’re working.
The VM-70 gets its superior audio from a 6.5″ pure Amarid fibre woofer driver cone and 1″ silk dome tweeter. Both transducers work together to bring you accurate, high-fidelity sound across a wide frequency response. Sound dispersion is smooth and uniform thanks to a newly developed waveguide, and noise interference is pacified with the hexagonal aluminium front baffle.
Whether your mixing, mastering, or monitoring, you’ll hear all the finer details. An advanced DSP ensures high-fidelity audio sampling, giving you user-defined presets that help you tailor your speaker to your room.
No rumble. No resonance…
Just clear, uncoloured sound. The VM-70 lets you hear every detail of your bottom-end without compromise. A Vortex Bass Accelerator ensures that your speaker is free from unwanted vibrations. Ribs in the bass reflex port allow air to flow freely, giving you a tight, pronounced low end, regardless of what you’re listening to.
Whether you’re keeping the volume low or cranking it to the max, the VM-70 is clear and consistent. Built from high-quality components, it utilises Class-D amplification to bring you power and reliability. Listen with 96kHz sampling, experience wide bandwidth audio reproduction, and never worry about vibrations getting in your way. The 4mm aluminium baffle and constant directivity horn work in harmony, giving you an immersive sound stage and pronounced mid/high frequencies.
Take control. The VM-70 lets you tweak your output, helping you find the sweet spot no matter where you’re listening. Fine tune your low and high EQ with ease. Knobs with four options each offer a total of 16 possible EQ settings. Whether you’re DJing or producing, you’ll get the perfect sound every time
- Clean, professional sound from an upgraded speaker design
- Powerful and efficient Class-D speaker technology
- High-fidelity 96kHz sampling from an advanced DSP
- Consistent sound dispersion from a newly developed waveguide
- Impactful audio delivery from a constant directivity horn
- Deep, pronounced lows from a 6.5” pure Amarid fibre woofer driver cone
- Bright, airy highs from a 1” silk dome tweeter
- Improved low end from a Vortex Bass Accelerator
- Cancels noise interference with a 4mm hexagonal aluminium front baffle
- Fine tune your speakers to match your room with DSP user presets
- Energy efficient auto standby switch
- Type: Bi-amp 2-way active speaker
- Amplifier type: Class D with DSP
- LF amplifier: 70 W (4 Ω)
- HF amplifier: 30 W (4 Ω)
- Input connectors (balanced input): XLR/TRS combo x 1
- Input connectors (unbalanced input): RCA x 1
- Input impedance: 10 kΩ
- Enclosure: Bass reflex
- Enclosure material: MDF vinyl laminate
- Woofer (LF driver): 6.5″ (165 mm) cones
- Tweeter (HF driver): 1″ (25 mm) soft dome
- Reproduction frequency band: 37 Hz – 36 kHz
- Accessories: Power cable, Cushioned feet pads, Instruction Manual, Precautions for use, Warranty
- Supported voltages: AC 110 V – 240 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 45 W
- Power consumption on standby mode: 0.3 W or less
- Dimensions: 229x341x312 mm / 9.02” x 13.43” x 12.28”
- Weight: 7.7 kg / 17.0 lbs
- Product code: VM-70