- Ideal for rental and event organiser
- Extremely robust steel construction
- Unlosable metal knobs
- Die-cast zinc base and boom mount
- Boom locks with just a 3/4 turn of the locking screw
- Longer boom shaft for sturdy boom manipulation
- Large, easy-grip tightening sleeve for height adjustments
Tours and events often operate under hard conditions and time pressures. Microphone stands are thrown around and not generally treated gently. That’s why Gravity Touring series microphone stands are built to be extremely sturdy. Made with especially strong steel tubing with three folding feet. The base and boom mount are made of indestructible die-cast zinc. The solid metal knobs are unlosable, to ensure that the stands survive the hard conditions of touring longer. The microphone stands are also faster to set up and take down. Turning the locking screw just 3/4 quickly snaps the boom into place. Height adjustment is just as easy, with incredibly quick tightening of the easy-grip, triangular tightening sleeve.