VNL – “In ViNyL we trust”
Even before the launch of the Concorde MkII, we have always studied the feedback of our customers and how they utilize our products.
Skilled DJs demand specialized tools that can help them push their creativity to the edge – consistently testing the boundaries in the realm of performance.
Understanding this and reflecting our extensive experience in industrial design and technological know-how, we present the new Ortofon VNL cartridge – a model tailored uniquely to the unrelenting demands of modern turntablists and portablists.
The new VNL features and improvements
? Extra resistance to hardcore scratching and back spinning
? High tracking performance for both DVS usage and real vinyl
? Optimal balance of output and of sound quality
Technological improvements have been applied for the benefits of all users:
– Ultrasonic welding of the components ensures high rigidity and freedom from resonances.
– Robotic assembly of stylus assembly offers high precision and uniformity of industrial production.
The VNL SINGLE PACK is supplied with the stylus VNL II premounted on the VNL cartridge body.
- Manufacturer: Ortofon
- Colour: Black/White
- Headshell Required: Yes
- incl. Headshell: No
- Scratch Suitable: Yes
- Needel Type: Spherical
- Bearing Load from (g): 3
- Bearing Load up to (g): 5
- Recommended Bearing Load (g): 4
- Frequency Response from (Hz): 20
- Frequency Response to (Hz): 20000
- incl. Replacement Needle: No
- Needle Brush: No