- Semi-automatic turntable with auto-stop feature
- Built-in phono stage with optional USB output
- Integrated motor control with large speed selector for 33, 45 and 78 RPM
The Reloop HiFi TURN 3 is a stylish, customisable hi-fi turntable that offers a high-quality sound performance from a package that easily fits into any vinyl playback system.
TURN 3 is a precision-engineered belt-drive record player with a heavy MDF construction and clever anti-vibration feet, which ensure a stable platform for the turntable. The sleek gloss black plinth houses a low-noise DC motor that keeps un-wanted noise and resonance to a minimum. The motor is connected to the acoustically-treated aluminium die-cast platter via a drive belt that loops around the main platter’s inner-ring. The platter then sits atop a smooth-yet-sturdy spindle system.
However, while it has been designed with hi-fi principles throughout, where TURN 3 shows its unique strength is in the inclusion of numerous convenient features…
The straight tonearm was specially designed for TURN 3, and offers optimal tracking performance for a superior sound experience. The arm’s premium finish also complements the turntable’s quality aesthetic, while the clearly labelled counterweight and convenient anti-skate dial make set-up effortlessly simple. TURN 3 is supplied with the high-quality Ortofon 2M Red cartridge, and the use of a special curved headshell makes for easy changing between cartridges with different types of music or vinyl records (i.e. stereo or mono records).
TURN 3 is operated by a master switch on the back panel, and a three-point speed control on top of the plinth. The controller allows for effortlessly simple switching between 33 1/3, 45 and 78rpm speeds with tight accuracy and reliable stability. Then, for further convenience, there is a switchable Semi-Automatic Auto Stop function, which allows the turntable to automatically start when the tonearm is placed in position, and stop again at the end of the record.
TURN 3 is also simple to connect to any hi-fi system. The turntable is internally grounded, finished with gold-plated connectors and supplied with a set of RCA leads. Thanks to the switchable built-in Moving Magnet phono stage, the turntable can either be connected to a standard LINE or AUX input on an amplifier, or it can be upgraded with the use of an external phono stage. The additional USB output also allows for simple connection to a PC or Mac, providing a quick and easy way to transcribe your vinyl to digital audio files.
- Belt-drive Hi-Fi Turntable
- Pre-installed Ortofon 2M Red cartridge
- Specially designed tonearm for optimal tracking performance
- Headshell connection provides added flexibility
- High-quality built-in Phono Stage can be switched on or off (Phono/Line output)
- USB output for recording your vinyl to a PC or Mac
- Semi-Automatic Motor Stop can be switched on or off
- Low-vibration DC motor
- Integrated motor control with large speed selector for conveniently selecting three different speeds (33, 45 and 78 RPM)
- External DC power supply ensures a silent running motor (100-240 V / 12V / 500mA)
- Aluminium platter with rubber damping for optimized resonance control
- Adjustable anti-skating dial for improved cartridge tracking
- Gold-plated, corrosion resistant audio outputs (all cables detachable)
- Purpose-chosen turntable feet for effective decoupling
- Gloss black piano finish
- Master power switch on rear panel
- Supplied with pre-installed Ortofon 2M Red Cartridge, Counter Weight, Dust Cover (incl. hinges), Felt-Mat, Rubberised Aluminium Platter, Aluminium 7” Adapter, RCA & USB cables and international power supply (UK/EU/US)
|Turntable:||Belt Drive via DC Motor|
|Speeds:||33 1/3, 45 and 78RPM|
|Wow & Flutter:||0.2%|
|Analogue Output:||Phono / Line Switchable|
|Phono Output Level:||1.4 – 5.5 mV|
|Line Output Level:||100-300 mV|
|Effective Tonearm Mass:||24.84g|
|USB Output:||48 kHz / 16-Bit|
|Dimensions:||450 x 138.7 x 352mm|
|Cartridge:||Ortofon 2M Red|